Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

It's a "secret colorway" if you didn't know they were re-releasing.

But pay me NO MIND. Continue to think Nike is gonna re-drop the Hot Reds & give you Emeralds......all in the same week. While your at it....why not wish for a winning lotto ticket too.
roll.gif

It's a "secret colorway" if you didn't know they were re-releasing.

But pay me NO MIND. Continue to think Nike is gonna re-drop the Hot Reds & give you Emeralds......all in the same week. While your at it....why not wish for a winning lotto ticket too.
roll.gif

Yeah....I don't think there's a secret colorway. It's more likely that person that posted that didn't know what they were talking about.

Yeah....I don't think there's a secret colorway. It's more likely that person that posted that didn't know what they were talking about.

HOT RED WAS THE SECRET. UNTIL PEOPLE STARTED TO FIND OUT. SO THE SECRET COLORWAY THAT IS RELESING IS.............................................................................................. hotred

HOT RED WAS THE SECRET. UNTIL PEOPLE STARTED TO FIND OUT. SO THE SECRET COLORWAY THAT IS RELESING IS.............................................................................................. hotred

a re-up on these? $%^& that. Nike can keep making freshwater every year and i would cop, but these? i passed on initial release and will pass again.
someone at nike is on the pipe

a re-up on these? $%^& that. Nike can keep making freshwater every year and i would cop, but these? i passed on initial release and will pass again.
someone at nike is on the pipe

Back
Top Bottom