Nike Griffey Air Max 1 Wht/Blk Varsity Red *Confirmed for SPR 11*

Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

Just copped from PYS. Damn, I spend way too much money.....
Same here man i saw em i said WTH and pulled the trigger. I need to cool out

Originally Posted by SneakTheDon

Just copped from PYS. Damn, I spend way too much money.....
Same here man i saw em i said WTH and pulled the trigger. I need to cool out

for whoever just ordered post pics once u get them!
smokin.gif

i know they are a different material than the freshwaters/volts/hot reds/ triple blacks..not sure what material though..

smokin.gif

i know they are a different material than the freshwaters/volts/hot reds/ triple blacks..not sure what material though..

I want these bad but with the Royal foams & Playoff 13s on the same day going to be tough. Hopefully they will sit since the others will be in demand also.

I want these bad but with the Royal foams & Playoff 13s on the same day going to be tough. Hopefully they will sit since the others will be in demand also.

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

thats what im thinking..i think more ppl will be wanting the 13s so thats a good thing for these (i hope)

Originally Posted by Riverdale Road

thats what im thinking..i think more ppl will be wanting the 13s so thats a good thing for these (i hope)

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Definitely rocking these with the Cincy fitted this summer. Can't Wait!

for real 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll wait n hope to cop em for less than retail, it's temptin to cop on Pickyourshoes right now though.. lol

for real 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'll wait n hope to cop em for less than retail, it's temptin to cop on Pickyourshoes right now though.. lol

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

for real 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

do you have a discount somewhere? and ikr! i feel like pulling the trigger on them now but id rather go to the mall and get them when they come out

Originally Posted by xdunksbx

for real 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

do you have a discount somewhere? and ikr! i feel like pulling the trigger on them now but id rather go to the mall and get them when they come out

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

smokin.gif

So how are they a different material, have you seen the shoe in person? Based on the pics it looks to be exactly the same as all the other AGM1 that came out

Originally Posted by brewcrew17

smokin.gif

So how are they a different material, have you seen the shoe in person? Based on the pics it looks to be exactly the same as all the other AGM1 that came out

imo these will sit for a while. Id love to cop it but I already have the freshwaters, so i guess i'll wait until these go on sale.

imo these will sit for a while. Id love to cop it but I already have the freshwaters, so i guess i'll wait until these go on sale.

Back
Top Bottom