Nike Griffey Max 1 Grey/Orion Blue! *Piff* ...RELEASE DATE CONFIRMED- 2/20/10!!!

pimp.gif

Instant cop...

Too much grey IMO...Nike should just give us these already.
4040497355_4588f4ce46.jpg

eek.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

these are clean, i'll see them at the outlet

i wish that was true... i live in the outlets, but i dont know if this is gonna make it... look at the Uptempo Volts...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

Me likey... lots!
i'm surprised nobody found this funny!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by handullz

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif
...this gotta stop...those are terrible. Flashy and flaunters only

what's wrong w/ flaunting and flahing?
Nothing wrong with it but you really cant just throw these on for a clean fit...you need an outfit....its like a lifestyle jordan
laugh.gif

it is going to be a challenge to find something to match....... but i was just thinking a pair of grey sweats and a white/grey tee is going enough.

laugh.gif
@ son adding *Piff* to the thread title after reading NT's general consensus.

(No shots)

white tee, light blue sandblast true religions. easy.

dc will eat these up, i.e. grey 99_'s.

Originally Posted by handullz

laugh.gif
...this gotta stop...those are terrible. Flashy and flaunters only

what's wrong w/ flaunting and flahing?
Nothing wrong with it but you really cant just throw these on for a clean fit...you need an outfit....its like a lifestyle jordan
laugh.gif

i disagree w/ it bein a like a lifestyle Jay...

i think w/ this, it'll challenge folks to come w/ it... you gotta bring out the pool blue... downplay the grey... atleast that's how roll....

i dont have the same color from head to toe...

some stonewash jeans, a white polo w/ a pool blue emblem..... or the same jeans w/ a white tee, and A FITTED HAT that exactly reflects the colors... that'show i'd roll w/ this one...

i agree when you say it cant be no super nice clean fit... but its somethin that's subtle enough to let ya swag-tastic skills shine thru...
pimp.gif

Personally, I love these. Ill be picking these up sometime down the road. Nike and Jordan Brand next year are going to be taking my salary

man I hate RETROS already. They over do every OG shoe. They put like 40 colorways into the XI, like 10 into the penny, the Foamposite probably gonna be retroedin every color Crayola makes, retros messed everything. Im not even a big collector anymore. All the retros killed the fun of collecting

Originally Posted by morales32

man I hate RETROS already. They over do every OG shoe. They put like 40 colorways into the XI, like 10 into the penny, the Foamposite probably gonna be retroed in every color Crayola makes, retros messed everything. Im not even a big collector anymore. All the retros killed the fun of collecting

Exclusivity of a shoe shouldn't define you as a collector...

Back
Top Bottom