Nike Has Officially BANNED Midnight Releases

The elites are step 1 to the death of resellers 250 retail for a pair of kicks? Sheesh soon its gonna be so expensive to get a pair of kicks that not everyone can afford to buy a boatload to resell. Even harder to find people to resell 500 dollar shoes to.

THE ONLY WAY TO ELIMINATE RESELLERS IS THIS...

MAKE ENOUGH DAMN PAIRS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Exactly, JB could easily double their production of XI's for Christmas. You know how it was for the space jams and concords, but they want the hype and chaos...it's one big commercial.

Originally Posted by bigsupa

like someone said before.... make nikes retail for payless cheap and make enough for everyone. Then we would really see how many resellers and so called nike heads stick around with Nike then....

Originally Posted by bigsupa

They won't do this bro. Nike is a marketing company first and sneaker company second. They thrive on hype and escalating demand - that's what differentiates them from Adidas/Reebok and the others.

Yep, as long as there are people willing to buy at insane prices Sneaker pricing will continue to go up.

$%+ niketown tweets the hashtag to send the DM and I send it 3 minutes after and I don't get a response back. Wow

While Im heated right now about no midnight release on eastbay, I hope they have a good reason for it. As of right now, it makes no sense to me, because I now have to wake up at 645 to try and get whatever releases.

Originally Posted by firefly23

About time working graveyard finely pays off
roll.gif

Atleast for us on Westcoast, if I cant get online at 5am...

I can still shoot to a store right after and stand in line since I will already be woke anyway.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Atleast for us on Westcoast, if I cant get online at 5am...

I can still shoot to a store right after and stand in line since I will already be woke anyway.
this.
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom