Nike Hoop Summit 4/11 @ Rose Garden

My school's sports marketing group is promoting the game and I'm just trying to see if anyone here would like to come to the game.

For those of you who haven't heard of the game before, check out this site for more info: http://www.primetimepdx.com/nhs/

If anyone is interested in attending the game, please pm me regarding tix.

Thanks

^the ticket is $6 including $1 fee. I think if you buy them online via website they will be like a $10.
and seating is up to you preference. Just as a reminder, we do still have a few 100 level tics available so the early you let me know, the better tic I couldhelp you get.
I go to PSU btw.

Originally Posted by 4everBiggy23

we do still have a few 100 level tics available so the early you let me know, the better tic I could help you get.
What kind of prices are those going for? How much of a discount?

^$6 is the price regardless where your seating is, and there's a few 100 section available at this moment.
general ticket i believe will be $10+$1 fee according to my group manager, but I don't think ticket office still have any good seating left since it'sbeen a while now.

Just let you guys know that we are in the final stage of promoting tickets for Nike Hoop Summit.
If anybody interested in going to the game, please leave me a PM before thursday.

Anyone coming to Blazers game tmr night?
Be sure to stop by our Nike Hoop Summit table if you are interested in tickets!

Back
Top Bottom