Nike HQ Tours?

So for my buddy's bachelor trip, I am planning for a road trip down to see a lakers game in oakland (we're from canada), so we will be passing by portland and beaverton etc. 

Does anyone know if Nike does any tours (kinda like how zappos does one), i think it would be a pretty cool experience given we're not really from there. I'm not talking about any crazy nike innovation lab or anything, but just seeing the campus and checking out some history would be cool...

or if anybody that works at HQ wants to help me out with a quick tour... :wink:

^, Sorry my man, Nike doesn't allow tours anymore, not even just a quick jaunt around the trails and such. If ya have a hook-up, its easy but other than that, you won't have any luck.

^, Sorry my man, Nike doesn't allow tours anymore, not even just a quick jaunt around the trails and such. If ya have a hook-up, its easy but other than that, you won't have any luck.
thanks bro....now i have to figure this out....would be pretty sick.

You can easily park and walk around campus yourself. Most of the buildings on campus have displays that are view able for the public especially the Michael Jordan Building.

You may want to ask but I have been told there are guide 'interns' who give tours. Not sure how you would find one if you don't know someone on campus but they are around and word of warning it may be seasonal.

Back
Top Bottom