Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

they're up on NDC if you search for them but you can't mess around with them yet.
plus, they're $175. thanks but no thanks unless i see options that i must have. c'mon nike!

they're up on NDC if you search for them but you can't mess around with them yet.
plus, they're $175. thanks but no thanks unless i see options that i must have. c'mon nike!

Freakin' 175?!?! Are you kidding? Cmon now... I'm sad... That's freakin 200+ with shipping and tax.
frown.gif
I think I'm gonna cry

Freakin' 175?!?! Are you kidding? Cmon now... I'm sad... That's freakin 200+ with shipping and tax.
frown.gif
I think I'm gonna cry

175 ill get 2-3 pairs.. who cares.. i havent found a basketball shoe yet that can compete with this!!

life is short lol

175 ill get 2-3 pairs.. who cares.. i havent found a basketball shoe yet that can compete with this!!

life is short lol

Wowww, pass at $175. I loved these joints in high school. I hope they just retro a few original colorways so i can cop on discount.

Wowww, pass at $175. I loved these joints in high school. I hope they just retro a few original colorways so i can cop on discount.

Back
Top Bottom