Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

Mine finally came in..
Cal Ripken/Orioles Inspired...
Hex on the tip, you can see the detail in my iPhone pics...
Only complaint is they fit big and they suede was a little "ashy" on the strap...

9e0349ba5ef511e1a87612313804ec91_7.jpg

Mine finally came in..
Only complaint is they fit big and they suede was a little "ashy" on the strap...

Thinking about making a UConn version...these are my two final designs.  I'm going with the grey upper in the first instead of white because I want nubuck.  Thoughts?
scaled.php

scaled.php

Thinking about making a UConn version...these are my two final designs.  I'm going with the grey upper in the first instead of white because I want nubuck.  Thoughts?
scaled.php

scaled.php

I am a sucker for greys but I like that navy pair better. If it were me, I would have made the Huarache logo on the heel and in turn, the ring around the ankle red.

I am a sucker for greys but I like that navy pair better. If it were me, I would have made the Huarache logo on the heel and in turn, the ring around the ankle red.

That grey pair is sick. Throw some white laces on it to really bring out that sole, and I think they'll be ready to go.

That grey pair is sick. Throw some white laces on it to really bring out that sole, and I think they'll be ready to go.

Trying to do a grey/orange pair... Got these so far, anyone else have any ideas to make em better?

1f0jb.jpg

Trying to do a grey/orange pair... Got these so far, anyone else have any ideas to make em better?

1f0jb.jpg

Originally Posted by rhester

Mine finally came in..

Had to quote these! As an Orioles fan/Baltimore native I love these! Awesome! I might make me and O's pair to wear to the yard this year.

Originally Posted by rhester

Mine finally came in..

Had to quote these! As an Orioles fan/Baltimore native I love these! Awesome! I might make me and O's pair to wear to the yard this year.

Sneaksoy1. Those r sweet and should definitely be purchased. Have u considered a transluscent sole? I only ask because the black outsole with a black midsole strap possibly makes for a heavy look on the front inside of the shoe. Downside to a transluscent outsole is that it would change the entire look and almost be like adding a fourth color. ANYWAY, the grey with orange and black is great. IMO, grey makes it less Halloween-y..

Sneaksoy1. Those r sweet and should definitely be purchased. Have u considered a transluscent sole? I only ask because the black outsole with a black midsole strap possibly makes for a heavy look on the front inside of the shoe. Downside to a transluscent outsole is that it would change the entire look and almost be like adding a fourth color. ANYWAY, the grey with orange and black is great. IMO, grey makes it less Halloween-y..

Thanks, man. Might get one more mostly all royal blue pair. I know one of the upcoming GR's is royal, but I'm feeling like an all blue with either red laces only or red laces + red tongue. Plus I need the wide option....Lebron IV 's are tanks, haha.

Back
Top Bottom