Nike Huarache 2k4 out on NikeID right now. Retail price: $165

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

damn, i had my hopes up until i saw the price tag....

eh, oh well... maybe next time.

anybody know what the difference is between the cushioned sockliner and the responsive sockliner?

damn, i had my hopes up until i saw the price tag....

eh, oh well... maybe next time.

anybody know what the difference is between the cushioned sockliner and the responsive sockliner?

ohwell.gif
  No flash support on my PC at work, so I can't even play around until I get home.  However, I'm counting on NT to post up some nice designs to tide me over.  If anyone can make some Celts colorways, it would be much appreciated. 

ohwell.gif
  No flash support on my PC at work, so I can't even play around until I get home.  However, I'm counting on NT to post up some nice designs to tide me over.  If anyone can make some Celts colorways, it would be much appreciated. 

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, no volt but they have electric green for most of the parts of the shoe. including translucent electric green outsole.

Thanks. Ehh. Electric green is coo, but not as vibrant. You doing a black out pair?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

nwt, no volt but they have electric green for most of the parts of the shoe. including translucent electric green outsole.

Thanks. Ehh. Electric green is coo, but not as vibrant. You doing a black out pair?
laugh.gif

anybody got a picture of the colorway he wore when lost the finals against the pistons? Amazing how much option is available now, these option should of been available the first go round. I guess nike is saving it for later. 

anybody got a picture of the colorway he wore when lost the finals against the pistons? Amazing how much option is available now, these option should of been available the first go round. I guess nike is saving it for later. 

haha nwt i'd love to but that price tag is a hard pill to swallow. i did mess around with a black out pair and a bruce lee-inspired pair. gonna wait on reviews first.

haha nwt i'd love to but that price tag is a hard pill to swallow. i did mess around with a black out pair and a bruce lee-inspired pair. gonna wait on reviews first.

Originally Posted by austin066

good colorways are coming EASY on these unlike the Kobe VIs. $175 is a lot but i'm passing on everything else for multiples of these.
QFT. Looks like I'll be passing on the Kobe VI for these.

Originally Posted by austin066

good colorways are coming EASY on these unlike the Kobe VIs. $175 is a lot but i'm passing on everything else for multiples of these.
QFT. Looks like I'll be passing on the Kobe VI for these.

Back
Top Bottom