Nike huarache bball 2012

Air huarache bball 2012The initial worry about the huarache bball 2012 was how the free midsole was going to hold up against harsh cuts with minimal support.Not to worry...I never had the chance to make any cuts in the shoe because there was no traction.Mind you the court is currently undergoing work on the roof and all the dust from the ceiling is ending up on the court so I'll reserve the judgement for traction tomorrow.Cushioning was surprisingly decent but again not really put to the test due to the lack of traction.The huarache 2012 is extremely light and fit,as usual with a huarache based shoe is great with the Lycra sleeve.More to comeundsed.tumblr.com

same here. played in mine yesterday and had no grip entire game. the cushioning did hold up pretty well tho.

@goosebear10 your sig links to the blogspot instead of your tumblr.  just a heads up

Ankle support isnt the biggest issue with these shoes its the traction.

Ive played in these 2 months now and without question they are one of the most comfortable shoes for ball out there, with that said the durability is a big problem. After 1-2 wears I could see obvious signs of wear on the sole and that was playin on hardwood!

The free sole makes them very flexible, you can move around in these better than most basketball shoes but I experienced pains in my fee that I never had before from playing basketball, thats prob something to do with the whole free philosophy - strengthen up your feet etc. I still think this may not work for basketball cus theres more to it than running up and down the court and I did feel more noticeable aches in my ankles/feet after ballin in these. The flat sole dosent help either as the shoe rides low to the ground, they have great court feel but its totally wasted with the traction being so bad.

The durability thing didnt just stop at the sole, I found the upper was coming apart on the l;eft shoe at my pinky toe, it was almost to the point where I was exspecting my toe to pop out when I was making cuts on court!

Im not sure how they can improve the traction issue on this shoe other than using different materials and that would prob compromise the shoe quite a bit. The sock liner really makes the shoe fit well and the soft leather upper gives decent support allowing your ankle/foot to move naturally. After a couple of weeks I got used to the traction and my feet adjusted to the free factor, but still I could feel the sold getting softer after each wear and when I recently went back to my RD2s the difference in traction was amazing.

Ill post some pics of the wear on the sole when I get a chance.

f0e26b8403f96fcc2ad41dd428913fa3333fac64_r.jpg

The dimples are almosr worn out on both shoes at the front, the more concerning wear is on the outer foot area where you need traction for cutting and change direction.

fef3669a4049f690fecf2ff24099d7cd9051ceb7_r.jpg

Both uppers are coming apart at the little toe area.

Unless I'm seeing things those pics look like an all-blue bootie instead of blue & purple?  Are those samples?  Never even seen pics in that c/w before for the 2012's.

Back
Top Bottom