Nike HYP Chase (ASG, Fragment Design Trio Released 2/12/2015)

Originally Posted by Fahqu001  

Retro Js are like men's equivilant to a women wearing high heels. We wear them because they're dope, not becasue they feel good
laugh.gif

At the end of the day, the things come straight off foot
happy.gif
This is one of the most sensible comparisons I've read on NT.  That was me 10 years ago, not trying to be condescending or anything, just facts.  Guys even take it way further.  I doubt women maintain their heels and tread as carefully as guys do in their valued J's.  Decreasers, force fields or whatever they're called, I mean people suffer to wear their Jordans.

^^^ yea I went with a 10 because I read that someone was saying they were cut a lil small.
I don't feel anything abnormal about the fit but I'm not a stickler like some people are with how they fit. They def aren't flipping off my foot and they feel like most 9.5s fit on me.
Yeah. I kept going back and forth.  I was told TTS and ordered a 9.5 on NDC. Then I went to HoH to try them on, so I knew what size I should get for the Frags release. The first thing that came to my head is I thought I made a mistake with the 9.5.  The 9.5 were slightly snug, particularly in the toebox. The size 10 seemed just slightly sloppy in the heel if I wear them unlaced like a lot of my shoes; however, f I wear them like "I should" or a like "normal" person tied, they're not too bad. In the end, I usually will opt for slightly bigger, than too snug - just drives me nuts when there's not clear "winner" between two sizes because I usually feel like I made the wrong choice 
ohwell.gif
 Now the Kobe Xs fit great TTS whether unlaced or laced. Not very fond of the long tongue(or price) on those, but overall, I like them a lot.

Fourth time hooping in Hyperchase today and they have broken in nicely. Cushioning softened a bit so my feet weren't in pain after extensive runs. My opinion has changed drastically from when I first laced these up. Still could use more collar padding though.

Actually, I'm from the dc area...just a lifelong rockets fan :smile:

Gonna swing by and check out house of hoops today.

Took my pair to fnl and got my $20 wc refund. Wish I was in here to see the coupon code to use :lol:

those look sick... guarantee that Hardens pairs have lunar insoles. No way he can play in these the way they are.

Swapped the insoles from my Venice Beaches.

No toe pinching but the heels are stiff AF. I'm gonna try one or two more times and hope they loosen up...

Harden switched out of these back into the Run the Ones in the second half of yesterdays game

Harden switched out of these back into the Run the Ones in the second half of yesterdays game

He went from a awful first half to a great second half. I see a lot of people complaining about these so ima just end up passing on these.

Just gonna hope he resigns with Nike later this year and gets his own sig next season.

What is this things cushioning? I know its a drop in midsole, but is it lunarlon? Any pics? I haven't been able to find much.

What is this things cushioning? I know its a drop in midsole, but is it lunarlon? Any pics? I haven't been able to find much.
It's a PU drop in midsole.  Heard some say cushlon, but whatever it is, it's pretty damn stiff.

Word is that it breaks in OK but is pretty harsh.  It'll last but it could also cause some pain.  Just got my pair in so I haven't given it a try yet.

Thanks for the information, I wonder why they chose this as a cushion? They usually do zoom in their cheaper models, but price isn't the problem seeing as the mentality has a lunarlon drop in.

Thanks for the information, I wonder why they chose this as a cushion? They usually do zoom in their cheaper models, but price isn't the problem seeing as the mentality has a lunarlon drop in.

Just Nike being cheap. They could have easily dropped lunarlon or a better cushioning set up in the shoe. For $120 there should be heel and forefoot zoom.

Last edited:
read this somewhere: Very good Info for those waiting for other colorways

Nike Hyperchase colorways (Black/Wolf Grey/White/Metallic Silver, Artisan Teal/Light Retro/Black/Hot Lava, Volt/Wolf Grey/Black and White/Black/Infrared/Premium), currently scheduled to arrive late April. The colorways (Wolf Grey/White/Cool Grey and Bright Crimson/Black/White/Metallic Silver), are scheduled for late May. The colorways (Deep Royal Blue/Green Strike/Soar/White, Black/White/Metallic Silver and White/Black), are scheduled for late July. The colorways (Black/Black, Total Orange/Wolf Grey/White, Gorge Green/White/Electric Green/Metallic Silver, Game Royal/White/Blue Hero/Metallic Silver, Midnight Navy/White/Photo Blue/Metallic Silver and University Red/White/Bright Crimson/Silver), are scheduled for late August.

read this somewhere: Very good Info for those waiting for other colorways

The colorways (Wolf Grey/White/Cool Grey and Bright Crimson/Black/White/Metallic Silver), are scheduled for late May. 
Hopefully those Bright crimson/ Blacks are a Rockets themed Harden PE.
The colorways (Black/Black, Total Orange/Wolf Grey/White, Gorge Green/White/Electric Green/Metallic Silver, Game Royal/White/Blue Hero/Metallic Silver, Midnight Navy/White/Photo Blue/Metallic Silver and University Red/White/Bright Crimson/Silver), are scheduled for late August.
Between the color descriptions and them all having the same release date, these sound like TBs.

They restocked this morning at FNL. I got a 2nd pair for $109 shipped after WC discount. I thought I'd return my first pair from HOH since they wouldn't take any VIP discounts on them which pissed me off cuz I paid $130 after tax. I decided to throw them up on craigslist with no price just to see if I could save a trip to the mall. Guy hits me up within 30 minutes and offers me $160 pick up. I was like sure, come on down. So pretty good day shoe wise

Back
Top Bottom