Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

Got them yesterday, I agree with an earlier post that they fit 1/4 snug. Went with my TTS sz 12 and it's fine. A crazy thing though is that they keep auto lacing while being worn walking around from time to time. I took out the insoles and that corrected the problem, now it simply auto laces when I put them in the first time. Plus taking out the insoles made them feel better since they fit 1/4 snug.

Yeah, it's funny sometimes. I was flying last week and loosened the laces once I sat down, so it was more comfortable in the small cramped areas are feet are contained in. One foot kept tightening itself, so I eventually gave up, as I was not looking to create attention.

Reactions: ARK
Yeah, it's funny sometimes. I was flying last week and loosened the laces once I sat down, so it was more comfortable in the small cramped areas are feet are contained in. One foot kept tightening itself, so I eventually gave up, as I was not looking to create attention.

I can imagine that would create attention with the noise they make. hehe

I can imagine that would create attention with the noise they make. hehe

Yeah, especially on a plane, and then the lights coming on too. My stepson however, likes to show everybody he can, his "power laces"...

Last edited:
Question. Is it normal for a fully charged pair to lose all its power in 3 days, if left alone? My pair came in on the weekend and i fully charged it. Tried to rock them today, (3 days) later, and it's completely dead.

I've left mine unworn but fully charged for 8-10 weeks and even then when I pressed the button it went yellow and had a little bit of juice left.

Question. Is it normal for a fully charged pair to lose all its power in 3 days, if left alone? My pair came in on the weekend and i fully charged it. Tried to rock them today, (3 days) later, and it's completely dead.

Doesn't sound right. I have had mine sitting around for a week or more, and still hold a charge. I think I have only charged mine 2 to 3 times and have had them for quite some time now.

That's odd. I've worn my pair for over a week without any yellow indicator. only needed a charge once in a while unlike a smartphone.

These are seriously disappointing in hand. I got the tinker blues and both shoes have noticeably crooked lace straps. Aside from that the materials just don’t feel right for the price point. Those hidden buttons have the feel of one of those light-up Christmas sweaters or something.
Plus the autolace engine is super loud and the lights are really obnoxious (what’s the point?)

As a prototype or proof of concept I have no problems with these, but they really should have just made more mags with all of those motors they wasted on these. Then if they really wanted to release this tech to the public they could have waited a couple more years to develop a more elegant system and put it into a more practical shoe that actually looks good.

These are seriously disappointing in hand. I got the tinker blues and both shoes have noticeably crooked lace straps. Aside from that the materials just don’t feel right for the price point. Those hidden buttons have the feel of one of those light-up Christmas sweaters or something.
Plus the autolace engine is super loud and the lights are really obnoxious (what’s the point?)

As a prototype or proof of concept I have no problems with these, but they really should have just made more mags with all of those motors they wasted on these. Then if they really wanted to release this tech to the public they could have waited a couple more years to develop a more elegant system and put it into a more practical shoe that actually looks good.

Wow so on point for me. I was disappointed too and yeah I noticed the crooked lace straps too.

One one hand, I agree with this totally. They look like normal trainers, they're loud, the lights are kinda weird and pointless, and they don't have any particularly high end materials. But on the other hand, as someone who grew up checking out Back to the Future II from the library every week and wearing out that VHS, I'm amazed every time I put these on. Lacing these up, or, I should say, NOT lacing these up, makes me feel like a kid in a candy store.

Also, I'm much more likely to wear these than if they were MAGs. MAGs would be a special occasion shoe, but these are inconspicuous enough that I feel like I can wear whenever.

One one hand, I agree with this totally. They look like normal trainers, they're loud, the lights are kinda weird and pointless, and they don't have any particularly high end materials. But on the other hand, as someone who grew up checking out Back to the Future II from the library every week and wearing out that VHS, I'm amazed every time I put these on. Lacing these up, or, I should say, NOT lacing these up, makes me feel like a kid in a candy store.

Also, I'm much more likely to wear these than if they were MAGs. MAGs would be a special occasion shoe, but these are inconspicuous enough that I feel like I can wear whenever.

Power Laces!

Just got the OG colorway in a size 13.

Anyone having issues with the insoles bunching up? I had a pair of Tinker Blues that didn't have this issue. It's almost like the OG seems narrower or something up front, and the insole is a tiny bit too long and won't sit nicely.

The insole itself says sz 13 as does the shoe. I really don't want to cut down the original insole. Does anyone have any experience with this issue or suggestions?

Otherwise I'm pretty happy with the shoe. It self laces!

I got the Tinker Blues as well, besides the crooked "laces" I occasionally have issues with the left shoe auto tightening but other than that I love the shoes. I do wish the lacing buttons were placed on the inner side of the shoe instead of the outer. Still would love to know if anyone has an idea about what the QR code under the tongue is for

Last edited:
Habanero Red

55A82102-EFF6-43C0-8014-4DC77BA6097C.jpeg

:lol: seen this earlier, but also noticed the comments mentioned that today is Spain's equivalent of April Fool's Day (sivas is in Spain).

Also, this is the original pic that they photoshopped:
01eae79995e522de03721ff7b09954fb.jpg

would cop if they were real tho

Since I'm the only one that likes this model, copping these finna be a BUHREEZE.

SneakerNews has more release info up... 3 colorways on 1/18 and three on 2/1. We’ve seen four in that group pic, and then there’s a black/white and white/platinum listed.

Back
Top Bottom