Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

After wearing mine a little bit more, I must admit, I would like to try on my true size. Initially the full lock down setting was very tight, however after some wear, it feels a bit more loose. Not enough to where it will slip off, not even close. But just not quite as tight as I like my shoes.

I'm afraid of the toe cap if I go down a .5 size tho, its very stiff and unforgiving. We shall see.

After wearing mine a little bit more, I must admit, I would like to try on my true size. Initially the full lock down setting was very tight, however after some wear, it feels a bit more loose. Not enough to where it will slip off, not even close. But just not quite as tight as I like my shoes.

I'm afraid of the toe cap if I go down a .5 size tho, its very stiff and unforgiving. We shall see.
So you figure a size 11.5 would be best for you if you were hooping in them?

I feel like if you're balling, you're probably going to want the extra room in your toes. Especially for thicker socks. I feel like for a more casual look/wear that TTS might be a bit better. However after speaking with Nike, they can only exchange them after the official drop, and ONLY if there are pairs left over.

So pretty much, I'm gonna cop try a 11.5 to compare and keep whatever fits best.

For another data point:

I bought TTS. I tried them on yesterday after work in dress socks, tightened them all the way up, and still felt like they had a good fit. I think with regular basketball socks, TTS would be about perfect for me and my feet are wide-ish.

Hey guys. Very interested in picking up a pair of these. Do you think these will sell out quickly on SNKRS/will Nike have a good amount ready to sell? Guess I’m asking is will it be absolutely necessary to be ready to order at 7 am on Sunday.

Hey guys. Very interested in picking up a pair of these. Do you think these will sell out quickly on SNKRS/will Nike have a good amount ready to sell? Guess I’m asking is will it be absolutely necessary to be ready to order at 7 am on Sunday.
Judging by you sn you're in the Bay? Nike SF will have them fcfs if you want to try them on

Nike NYC had a lot of pairs. Think i’m going to try and swap out this pair

Simply wont connect to the app at all. Very dissapointed in my experience so far.

Mine finds the left shoe but errors out while connecting. This is making me so mad. I am sick of trying to get it to work. For this amount of money these should just work with out all this hassle.

0674AD3F-6D9B-436D-95FF-252A5686B70C.png
4BED574E-E89E-47CB-983F-A9CFB0CC9986.png

Landed, on feet.

Setup was a PITA, *but* I admittedly wasn't following instructions on how to reset the bluetooth:

System Reset
We suggest you perform a system reset if you want to redo your Nike Adapt BB customization settings and disconnect the pairing with the Adapt app.

Using the Nike Adapt BB shoes:

• On either shoe, press both buttons and hold for five seconds. Release when LEDs turn red.
  • Press and hold either button. When lights turn on, **KEEPING HOLDING THE ORIGINAL BUTTON AND*** press the other button three times until lights turn green.
  • Repeat the same steps for your other shoe.

Once I did everything correctly, it connection to the app was smooth.

I'm an 80's baby...there's something dope to me about auto lacing, even if it isn't needed.

I MADE IT MAMA...I MADE IT TO HILL VALLEY AND NOW I'M GONNA FADE BIFF.

Screen Shot 2019-02-14 at 2.08.56 PM.png

For those having trouble with connection, maybe try this?

To all the TTS/0.5 size up posters. Please post some reference Nike shoes you own. Can't imagine someone wearing the same size in all Nike shoes. For example LeBron XI fit too tight for me in my regular US10. Zoom Flight 95 as well (toes touch the front in US10). AM1 Elephants in 10 were super snug but after wearing them a while they fit OK. Then again, even Nike can't get it right all of the time.

F53A8245-93C0-4D90-A4E7-5449E50F7206.jpeg

That Purple heel is BEAUTIFUL :pimp: :pimp:

Attachments

• 637BFD73-0111-4ABF-949E-C1262823E211.jpeg
    637BFD73-0111-4ABF-949E-C1262823E211.jpeg
    298.3 KB · Views: 10
I’m having the same connection issue.

My shoes connected fine when I first paired them straight out the box last night. Put the shoes back in the box and then updated the app (probably a mistake).

Today I get home from work and put the shoes on, open the app and now my left shoe won’t connect to the app at all. I recognizes the right shoe but not the left. Already reset both shoes. The right connected automatically again. Now the left says it found the shoe but still won’t connect. Smh. Nike better fix this issue before release day or there’s going to be a lot of pissed off people lol

Why do you care about the "full lockdown" setting? I would never wear mine on full lockdown. I tried it of course just to see what the shoe's range is, but that IS way too tight. Is that why you were saying go up in size? My brain doesn't work that way. I want a shoe that fits my overall foot properly, with adjustments possible. That's what my TTS does in these. It never crossed my mind that if you can make the shoes uncomfortable, it's a sizing issue. You can tie a normal shoe so tight it hurts, too. Doesn't mean you should.

To all the TTS/0.5 size up posters. Please post some reference Nike shoes you own. Can't imagine someone wearing the same size in all Nike shoes. For example LeBron XI fit too tight for me in my regular US10. Zoom Flight 95 as well (toes touch the front in US10). AM1 Elephants in 10 were super snug but after wearing them a while they fit OK. Then again, even Nike can't get it right all of the time.

I already did. Kobe 11 flyknit.

I have already done this multiple times. That is part of the reason I am so mad.

I’m having the same connection issue.

My shoes connected fine when I first paired them straight out the box last night. Put the shoes back in the box and then updated the app (probably a mistake).

Today I get home from work and put the shoes on, open the app and now my left shoe won’t connect to the app at all. I recognizes the right shoe but not the left. Already reset both shoes. The right connected automatically again. Now the left says it found the shoe but still won’t connect. Smh. Nike better fix this issue before release day or there’s going to be a lot of pissed off people lol

What a ****show. I've only been able to mess with them using the buttons so far ... but I got a new iPhone Xr tonight. Just installed the app but too unmotivated to mess with it right now, it's late. I will not install any update until others say issues are resolved. JFC, unacceptable for this even to be an issue, though I suspect it will be fixed relatively quickly. Right now, I guarantee you, there are a lot of tech people working late not liking their lives very much LOL

After deleting the app, soft reset my phone, re-downloaded the app. Everything seems to be working again, both shoes are now paired.

Why do you care about the "full lockdown" setting? I would never wear mine on full lockdown. I tried it of course just to see what the shoe's range is, but that IS way too tight. Is that why you were saying go up in size? My brain doesn't work that way. I want a shoe that fits my overall foot properly, with adjustments possible. That's what my TTS does in these. It never crossed my mind that if you can make the shoes uncomfortable, it's a sizing issue. You can tie a normal shoe so tight it hurts, too. Doesn't mean you should.

At first, full lock down was VERY tight. But after wearing my pair for more than 30 minutes, i kept increasing the tightness to gain a better fit. I soon realized I was at the full tightness and my shoe didn’t feel Nearly as tight. I wanted to tighten them up more if anything. Which to me, is a sign of them being too big. Which is why I want to go down a half size now.

At first, full lock down was VERY tight. But after wearing my pair for more than 30 minutes, i kept increasing the tightness to gain a better fit. I soon realized I was at the full tightness and my shoe didn’t feel Nearly as tight. I wanted to tighten them up more if anything. Which to me, is a sign of them being too big. Which is why I want to go down a half size now.

I see. Remember 10 hours back when you were adamantly insisting I didn't know what I was talking about regarding sizing?
:rofl:
I'm just messing with you, dude, it's all good. Glad you reconsidered; as I said before, my experience is these are TTS. People get way too bent about what a shoe feels like in the first 10 minutes ... they stretch, they break in, blah blah. These included. If you do manage to get a pair TTS, I think you'll be better off and happier.

Well I went to fix my tightness level on the right shoe but I noticed my shoe lace came out of the lace hole. No wonder it felt loose. So frustrating. I relaced it and tied the laces. All good now!

:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom