Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

black pair looks bulky AF man... the white pair looks sleeker need to see better on foot pics from the side for final judgement

Yeah I'm only in it for the power laces
Without that they just some Roshes to me

Don't really care bout the price just as long as there not hard to cop but more than likely they will be some type of super exclusive teir zero ultra limited friends and family promo they do look dope on feet tho way more wearable then the mag I'd actually rather have these

They take from the tech but they are a different design. It's like how yeezy's use the air tech challenge midsole. That doesn't mean the yeezy is a poor man's atc2.
Yeezy 2s were a collaboration with the self-declared 'world's greatest living artist' so that's not really a fair comparison.

Yeezy 2s were a collaboration with the self-declared 'world's greatest living artist' so that's not really a fair comparison.
As far as a shoe design it is. Nike is constantly recycling design aspects and shoe tech into new designs. Like the Jordan 1 and the Nike Dunk.

laugh.gif
 no joke. Whoever mentioned above that that noise would annoy them, I completely agree. Love the idea, but only like the design.

As far as a shoe design it is. Nike is constantly recycling design aspects and shoe tech into new designs. Like the Jordan 1 and the Nike Dunk.

Tooling on the Jordan 1 and Dunk is different though. There are similarities but it is still different. Obviously Nike uses similar design aspects from model to model-even if it is just a large swoosh on the side but the Air Mags haven't been officially released to the general public the way this shoe will be on Nike+ which is frustrating as it is Nike simply hyping up the tech without giving us what we really want (Mags).

Back
Top Bottom