Nike HyperAdapt: 1.0 and Adapt BB

damn i thought it was a pretty easy sign up? i mean i was on it at 10am but i forgot to login beforehand so that slowed me down. i was able to reserve a spot for niketown nyc for my size in silvers on friday. saw SM was running slots for the blacks only so i decided to not even try for those and just go for the silvers.

i couldn't make my first reservation a couple of weeks ago due to a final presentation i was giving right after my slot, definitely not going to miss it the second time around haha

Last edited:
I didn't see an access code slot. For me, I was selecting events from the calendar and not from a direct link of the actual event day. If tuesday was the only day with access code, then luck for me because I was only available on wednesday so I knew exact which date to attempt to book. 

Did NYC or Chicago even have access codes at all? I thought it only showed up on LA and SF

I quickly checked NYC after I saw access code for SF and didnt see it on the day I clicked on. I shouldve just reserved NYC, but they didnt have my size

Last edited:
For those who got their appointment(s) and are looking to keep + wear these... how are you guys feeling?

Last edited:
I got to do some modeling work with them for Nike Chi, the shoes are really cool but honestly have the "Grandad" feeling to them.

Sole is super stiff and only the outside lights turn on, not the inside.

For those who got their appointment(s) and are looking to keep + wear these... how are you guys feeling?

I've been beyond excited (specificallly for the silver/black pair) since the wired video. I know it's just a shoe but as a kid growing up with back to the future as such a prominent part of my childhood and the significance the tech plays in culture...this one feels a little bigger to me.

I personally hate what Nike did with this release. With the price of the shoe something should've cancelled out. Either aesthetically pleasing or easier to obtain. Neither is the case.

I'm personally dumb excited! Got my size in silver, which is what I wanted. Tuesday can't come soon enough honestly. 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
Curious for these appointments if they "make" you try them on.  Or if you just walk up and pay for them and that's it.  

pilbondin pilbondin / bigevan23 bigevan23 / 1234fif 1234fif / yanky yanky / snkrspot snkrspot - I'm on the same boat with all you guys! Very excited as well to check out the appointment. fightontrojans5 fightontrojans5 , I don't think you have to, but they'll probably tell you all about it and whatnot.

Hyped for Tues here! Just not looking forward to finding parking in the city.

Go to the Sutter-Stockton garage. It's the best one and a block away from the store.

Just park in one of the garages on O'Farrell and should be good to go 

pilbondin pilbondin / bigevan23 bigevan23 / 1234fif 1234fif / yanky yanky / snkrspot snkrspot - I'm on the same boat with all you guys! Very excited as well to check out the appointment. fightontrojans5 fightontrojans5 , I don't think you have to, but they'll probably tell you all about it and whatnot.

Go to the Sutter-Stockton garage. It's the best one and a block away from the store.

I usually part at the one in front of macys but the Stockton/ofarrel ones are bigger. Just hope the spots aren't all taken up with holiday shoppers since my appointment is after 5.

Curious for these appointments if they "make" you try them on.  Or if you just walk up and pay for them and that's it.  
You dont have to try them on or listen to them explain how they work. 

You can do just as you stated; sign-in, pay and leave. 

if i had a reservation in NY i'd fly out from SF, srs :nerd:

Last edited:
I would too if I could get a silver :lol:

Looks like I'd have to go for a size 8 though since they didnt go smaller in NYC. Hoping that lacing system would help tighten up that looseness

Back
Top Bottom