Nike Hyperdunk 2010 Low – Spring 2011 Preview

I've seen the hyperfuse low pe released here in the PI, any news of these releasing anytime soon?

I've seen the hyperfuse low pe released here in the PI, any news of these releasing anytime soon?

had a pair of hyperdunk very nice shoe great for casual

didnt play heavy enough (only liiiight pick up and warm up stuff) but it should make for a nice beater

had a pair of hyperdunk very nice shoe great for casual

didnt play heavy enough (only liiiight pick up and warm up stuff) but it should make for a nice beater

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

2011 aint looking too good for the bball department

Yeah you're right, with the Kobe 6's and Lebron 8's en new hyperfuses, things aren't looking all that good for Nike!
I just hope they don't go bankrupt with all the quality stuff Reebok and And1 are putting out...

Originally Posted by Brondiesel

2011 aint looking too good for the bball department

Yeah you're right, with the Kobe 6's and Lebron 8's en new hyperfuses, things aren't looking all that good for Nike!
I just hope they don't go bankrupt with all the quality stuff Reebok and And1 are putting out...

man when do these release? just seen the best colorway on ebay
HYPERDUNK-436312-001.jpg

pimp.gif

If these have FULL forefoot and heel zoom, they will be an instant cop.

man when do these release? just seen the best colorway on ebay
HYPERDUNK-436312-001.jpg

pimp.gif

If these have FULL forefoot and heel zoom, they will be an instant cop.

They look average, but if they're good to hoop in...I'm down to wait until the outlets. Were the regular Hyperdunk 2010 good ballin' shoes? I've heard people complain that the heel rips in two and they don't last very long......

They look average, but if they're good to hoop in...I'm down to wait until the outlets. Were the regular Hyperdunk 2010 good ballin' shoes? I've heard people complain that the heel rips in two and they don't last very long......

http://ameblo.jp/junkshoo...ry-10814263876.html#main

Here is my review of Hyper dunk 2010 Low, I like to ball in them, cuz It have fore foot wide zoom air bag (compare to the small point air bag in Kobe's )
I used to use kobe V and VI, I really Like them without one objection thats forefoot zoom bag.
It's much anticipated parts for the kobe V and/or VI .. So HD2010 Low looks to solve this issues.....

" Does anybody knows the detail information about HD2010 Low ? "

Cuz, I don't feel no zoom bag response on the heel.......( I dislike recent Nike strategy that removing zoom bag from the heel for the cost saving )
For Me Its more big issue than the forefoot one.

I've been tried googling, but i can't found nothing.
So, I would appreciate it, if somebody post a detail (Zoom Bags) informations.

I really need your help.

Back
Top Bottom