Nike Hyperdunk 2011

try it again fellas,just ordered my 11.5.oh and paypal wasn't working for me when i tried to checkout initially so have that credit card ready.

Originally Posted by zyr12

Hey guys, they haven't even launched yet. NOT SOLD OUT. We are working on it.

Yeah. I figured. No way they would pull a finishline.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Via the nike Vault's Facebook page

The special edition of the Blake Griffin HD PE

32 special box sets for raffle

That's it? A box? Kobe gets a special edition box and a track jacket with the Rices and all Blake gets is a box?
indifferent.gif
What else were you expecting? 

relax fellas...  I hardly believe BG32 has reached YOTR 7 status... beyond the more serious shoeheads, I am beginning to wonder how "hot to trot" the average joes are for these.  Certainly resellers will try and make a buck, but hopefully not much to be made.  We'll see I guess.  Good luck to everyone looking to cop for the love of the Clips.

Originally Posted by alexandraj

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Via the nike Vault's Facebook page

The special edition of the Blake Griffin HD PE

32 special box sets for raffle

That's it? A box? Kobe gets a special edition box and a track jacket with the Rices and all Blake gets is a box?
indifferent.gif
What else were you expecting? 

relax fellas...  I hardly believe BG32 has reached YOTR 7 status... beyond the more serious shoeheads, I am beginning to wonder how "hot to trot" the average joes are for these.  Certainly resellers will try and make a buck, but hopefully not much to be made.  We'll see I guess.  Good luck to everyone looking to cop for the love of the Clips.

Back
Top Bottom