Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Grabbed a pair of Blake Mango HyperDunk 2011's on the hash wall at Nike Paramus NJ outlet yesterday.
The Blakes were completely DS. Saw another pair but I think the cashier was going to buy them.
When I walked up to register with mine he said wow "Blake 2011 HyperDunks" and I told him there was another pair
and he said they were his.

Grabbed a pair of Blake Mango HyperDunk 2011's on the hash wall at Nike Paramus NJ outlet yesterday.
The Blakes were completely DS. Saw another pair but I think the cashier was going to buy them.
When I walked up to register with mine he said wow "Blake 2011 HyperDunks" and I told him there was another pair

Got these from Eastbay when they dropped not too long ago.  Finally got some time to snap a pic...

Got these from Eastbay when they dropped not too long ago.  Finally got some time to snap a pic...

Originally Posted by NikeRider

NICE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........Never have luck with the outlets
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by NikeRider

NICE 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
........Never have luck with the outlets
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn (#1) getting some run in Seattle's Jamal Crawford Pro-Am Summer League last week in HD 2011 TB's... neither he nor the shoes looked that bad on the court!

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Seattle Mayor Mike McGinn (#1) getting some run in Seattle's Jamal Crawford Pro-Am Summer League last week in HD 2011 TB's... neither he nor the shoes looked that bad on the court!

4.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Has any one played in these?

And is there any performance review besides the one from eastbay?

Has any one played in these?

And is there any performance review besides the one from eastbay?

Originally Posted by jkim5157

appreciate everyones feedback. I sent payment through "gifts" like a dumba** Thankfully I sent it through with Paypal Smart Connect. Hopefully they got me covered. Texted dude last night "quick question. where did you send the package to?" He responded ""Just got off work. Paypal has informed me since you paid with gift you can't get the money back. But since I didn't provide a tracking number I take it I sent the package the wrong place. I'll give e giving you a refund personally because I've been dealing a lot of kicks lately and know what it feels like to think you're getting scammed, just give me a week or two and you'll have your money. I vaguely remember getting your address from paypal or a text> I just know for sure writing it because of San Jose. But I honestly can't recall exactly where." Isn't that funny? No where in the Texts I gave him my address. I don't think Paypal gave him my address since I sent payment through "gifts" at this point I realized i scammed myself he's caught . hopefully Paypal Smart Connect will see that and get my money back. F U CAREFREEJR!

so basically you paid for a pair of shoes to a stranger and at no point in the conversation a shipping address was given via paypal or text and you are complaining about not receiving shoes?  how are you suppose to recieve shoes if no address was given?  secondly, how is it that weeks go by and you not realize that no address was given and go on the assumption that he did ship it to you when there was NO ADDRESS? 

man, hate to say it but if I am reading it correctly, but if you didnt provide it and you thought he shipped it to you to the address NOT given, then you the fool.
roll.gif

appreciate everyones feedback. I sent payment through "gifts" like a dumba** Thankfully I sent it through with Paypal Smart Connect. Hopefully they got me covered. Texted dude last night "quick question. where did you send the package to?" He responded ""Just got off work. Paypal has informed me since you paid with gift you can't get the money back. But since I didn't provide a tracking number I take it I sent the package the wrong place. I'll give e giving you a refund personally because I've been dealing a lot of kicks lately and know what it feels like to think you're getting scammed, just give me a week or two and you'll have your money. I vaguely remember getting your address from paypal or a text> I just know for sure writing it because of San Jose. But I honestly can't recall exactly where." Isn't that funny? No where in the Texts I gave him my address. I don't think Paypal gave him my address since I sent payment through "gifts" at this point I realized i scammed myself he's caught . hopefully Paypal Smart Connect will see that and get my money back. F U CAREFREEJR!

so basically you paid for a pair of shoes to a stranger and at no point in the conversation a shipping address was given via paypal or text and you are complaining about not receiving shoes?  how are you suppose to recieve shoes if no address was given?  secondly, how is it that weeks go by and you not realize that no address was given and go on the assumption that he did ship it to you when there was NO ADDRESS? 

man, hate to say it but if I am reading it correctly, but if you didnt provide it and you thought he shipped it to you to the address NOT given, then you the fool.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

roll.gif

it was a honest mistake. I was excited that someone from NT would help out. I assumed paypal would give him my address but it didnt dawn on to me that payal wont give him my address unless it was an actual transaction. daym didnt think people were gonna be so vicious. last time I beware people........
sick.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

roll.gif

it was a honest mistake. I was excited that someone from NT would help out. I assumed paypal would give him my address but it didnt dawn on to me that payal wont give him my address unless it was an actual transaction. daym didnt think people were gonna be so vicious. last time I beware people........
sick.gif

^ the logo isn't that important. as long as the thought is there. well, we don't know if the proceeds still goes to the foundation but as long as the thought is there.

Back
Top Bottom