Nike Hyperdunk 2011

Walked into the HOH in serramonte an hour after they opened and copped my size 11.5 with no problem.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Said they still had sizes left if any bay area folks are still in the hunt. Didn't bother to ask what sizes they had left though. 

Walked into the HOH in serramonte an hour after they opened and copped my size 11.5 with no problem.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Said they still had sizes left if any bay area folks are still in the hunt. Didn't bother to ask what sizes they had left though. 

for people that have them in hand, how do they feel on feet? anyone crazy enough to play in them yet wanna give their opinions?

for people that have them in hand, how do they feel on feet? anyone crazy enough to play in them yet wanna give their opinions?

Originally Posted by AZP

True to size like the OG Hyperdunk (didn't get the 2010). Hope it doesn't bottom out as fast as those did.

Originally Posted by AZP

True to size like the OG Hyperdunk (didn't get the 2010). Hope it doesn't bottom out as fast as those did.

Just a heads up, if anyone is going to the Vault to get the pack, you might wanna reconsider. Just found out that the jacket is just a N98 jacket with probably some bs stitching that they do in the Vault. I was hoping it was gonna be a Destroyer jacket or something like that.
frown.gif

Just a heads up, if anyone is going to the Vault to get the pack, you might wanna reconsider. Just found out that the jacket is just a N98 jacket with probably some bs stitching that they do in the Vault. I was hoping it was gonna be a Destroyer jacket or something like that.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Did hoh on 34th sell out

Generaiya just bought a size 11.5 and a size 12 at 34th. Generaiya didn't ask about other sizes, but there was still one on display . . .

Originally Posted by MikeRendo

Did hoh on 34th sell out

Generaiya just bought a size 11.5 and a size 12 at 34th. Generaiya didn't ask about other sizes, but there was still one on display . . .

Back
Top Bottom