Nike Hyperdunk 2014

Gave away my black gold pair to a fam friend thats in HS. Told him he could have them cuz they hurt my foot.

They dont feel as cushioned as the 2013s. I wore them 4 diff times, foot hurt every time.

Oh well, he'll put him to use to finish his season vs them siting in my closet

Gave away my black gold pair to a fam friend thats in HS. Told him he could have them cuz they hurt my foot.

They dont feel as cushioned as the 2013s. I wore them 4 diff times, foot hurt every time.

Oh well, he'll put him to use to finish his season vs them siting in my closet
Good man.

I've considering doing this with some of my pairs that don't work well for me instead of selling them.

Im very dissapointed by the lows that released so far, seems as if the only way to get a decent pair of lows is to id them . Does anyone know if there are any more lows dropping this summer? the 2015s dont usually drop till sept...

Good man.

I've considering doing this with some of my pairs that don't work well for me instead of selling them.
Me too.  I usually end up taking them to a donations box.  I don't know how else to do it right now.

Me too.  I usually end up taking them to a donations box.  I don't know how else to do it right now.
Donation boxes are usually are a safe bet.  I like being able to give to a specific organization because it's nice to know where things are going.  

I've actually looked into this a little bit through work.  I work as a waste reduction consultant of sorts.  I've had the chance to visit a hub for a business that does donation boxes that are set up at gas stations and other businesses. It sounded like the bin contents were sent to 'graders' that decided where the items would go.  Through the grading process the business will generally get the most value out of different items that they can, whether they are sold to thrift stores/second hand shops, textile mills that recycle clothing, and sometimes they send loads out of the country to places in need.  It's a bit of a toss up where things go in that case with those drop boxes.  Still not a bad place to bring things though.

In case you were curious haha

Donation boxes are usually are a safe bet.  I like being able to give to a specific organization because it's nice to know where things are going.  

I've actually looked into this a little bit through work.  I work as a waste reduction consultant of sorts.  I've had the chance to visit a hub for a business that does donation boxes that are set up at gas stations and other businesses. It sounded like the bin contents were sent to 'graders' that decided where the items would go.  Through the grading process the business will generally get the most value out of different items that they can, whether they are sold to thrift stores/second hand shops, textile mills that recycle clothing, and sometimes they send loads out of the country to places in need.  It's a bit of a toss up where things go in that case with those drop boxes.  Still not a bad place to bring things though.

In case you were curious haha
Thanks man!  That's definitely interesting to me.  For some reason, I always pictured it like this:

People pick up the stuff when the bins are full.  Then they take it back to some kind of location or office and have at it.  Whatever they don't want for themselves, they end up giving away to homeless shelters or something like that.

I didn't realize people could possibly profit off of those things.  Makes sense I guess, since they have to place a bin there and routinely maintain it.  Based on what you said it's not always the case that they will try and make profit, and they could also end up just giving stuff away, but I definitely would rather give to people in need for free then see a company try to profit.

A number of hyperdunk 2011 are on eBay. Just picked up a couple pairs of the white TB even though they are yellowed. Not many shoes I prefer over those, if any

Currently ball in the Hyperdunk '14... very curious to see how the 2015 feel being that it looks kinda awkward to me 

Back
Top Bottom