Nike Hyperdunk 2016 Available in July

Gave these a 2nd try. Everything felt real nice on the court today. Traction was good. Cushion at first got me feeling a little slower due to usually balling in Kobe XI/ J30's... eventually got use to them and felt really nice.
Def part of my rotations now... Like these more then the KD9's

How's the J30? Particularly the zoom

How's the J30? Particularly the zoom[/quote
Favorite part about j30's are the fit. I feel really locked in making me feel secure when doing hard cuts or drives compared to HD's. Cushion/zoom I like more as well because I feel a lot more responsive/quicker on my feet. Traction is insane but I'm lucky to play on clean courts. Liked the 30's fit so much I doubled up on the black cats and white color ways. Shoes sometime to break in but well worth it.
Top 3 hooping shoes for me are J30, Kobe 11em, HD's/Curry 2's

How's the J30? Particularly the zoom[/quote
Favorite part about j30's are the fit. I feel really locked in making me feel secure when doing hard cuts or drives compared to HD's. Cushion/zoom I like more as well because I feel a lot more responsive/quicker on my feet. Traction is insane but I'm lucky to play on clean courts. Liked the 30's fit so much I doubled up on the black cats and white color ways. Shoes sometime to break in but well worth it.
Top 3 hooping shoes for me are J30, Kobe 11em, HD's/Curry 2's

Thanks, would you call your feet wide normal or narrow?

My FKs are rubbing and/or too tight on my pinky. They should stretch out though right?

My favorite two shoes of the year (and I played in almost everything except Jordans) ended up being the Crazy Explosive and the HD low. I've got a bunch of discounts and gift cards to Nike, so if something good doesn't come along soon I might just double up on the lows for the price.

HDs took a step in the boring direction ala hyper revs. They're usually strong performers so I could be in with the right discount and if they're beasts

Hopefully this new lunar doesn't suck. I don't know why Nike doesn't just get the same boost cushion adidas does. Saucony did it with everun. It's a 3rd party that makes it and they can sell it to anyone.

new HDs rubber compound supposedly/could be a rival to boost tech with it's "new" lunar compound

we shall see...

I kinda prefer zoom to boost for basketball. The zoom in the FK HD 2016 was pretty much spot on, and I've heard great things about the J31. Don't get why full length zoom has to be so rare/expensive.

They're not expensive, Nike just do not use them on abundance to create some wanting.

The first iterations of the HyperRevs had full length zoom and those retailed for $120 and could have had for ~$50 on sale.

Price of the AJ29 wre $225 and it had unlocked zoom on the forefoot only, the AJ31s had full length and retails at $185.

If it's on all their shoes, then no one would buy the pairs without full length.

They're not expensive, Nike just do not use them on abundance to create some wanting.

The first iterations of the HyperRevs had full length zoom and those retailed for $120 and could have had for ~$50 on sale.

Price of the AJ29 wre $225 and it had unlocked zoom on the forefoot only, the AJ31s had full length and retails at $185.

If it's on all their shoes, then no one would buy the pairs without full length.

Come to think of it there were 3 models last year with it in one form or another and Kobe 11 ID option.

Just hope we get a full length zoom Elite AD and HD 2017

From what I've seen with Nikes Elites, only the upper changes for the most part, the sole stays intact so don't hold your breath on the AD elites having full length zoom.

HD 17s looks like it's going to be full Lunar too so...

From what I've seen with Nikes Elites, only the upper changes for the most part, the sole stays intact so don't hold your breath on the AD elites having full length zoom.

HD 17s looks like it's going to be full Lunar too so...

What about the Kobe 11 and HD 16 elites? They both added some zoom

Back
Top Bottom