Nike Hyperdunk-Philippines colorway...

Originally Posted by dvplayground

I guess this is the real colors of our hyperdunk. Found it on marqueesole. They labeled it as hyperdunk blue patent toe not hyperdunk philippines though.

6d036fb34c648417061f6551c0e01e4aa9bc4c31.jpg

5b216e4d81086fc71d9867fdb3d37facdf4d4a5d.jpg
A few revisions here and there, this should be good! Sure cop for me
grin.gif

after all the love and the hate...

any news if these are dropping here?

i've always wanted to buy hyperdunks (especially those UWRs),

and i think these are a good way to go if they really are coming.

here's an actual pic of the shoe, got it from another forum. the guy said that he saw those at limited edt in SG. But only 1 pair daw.

someone from nike park told me that the shoes are gonna drop this august and only to the 5 top nike park outlets(i think 24 pairs?)then 12 pairs each sa bawatoutlet na daw?

this is what he told me kasi nakita na din nya ung picture na hawak ni arwin santos un shoe. they're gonna used it daw for the upcoming games.

am not sure about this though...

Originally Posted by lbj19

here's an actual pic of the shoe, got it from another forum. the guy said that he saw those at limited edt in SG. But only 1 pair daw.

this have been confirmed coming to Singapore shores...this should be sold in the Philippines first, too bad, Nike Philippines acct is under Singapore's.

Originally Posted by edmin

this is what he told me kasi nakita na din nya ung picture na hawak ni arwin santos un shoe. they're gonna used it daw for the upcoming games.
you're talking about the hyperize team pilipnas.

Originally Posted by lbj19

im liking these.
i hope i can buy me a pair.
please keep up the updates.

Back
Top Bottom