Nike Hyperfuse 2011

The DWill colorway in his summer academy camp look nice hope those release.......

Originally Posted by cornzilla

After watching that video.

Hyperdunk>Hyperfuse

Zoom in both the forefoot and heel
pimp.gif
Just the overall shape of the shoe looks better.

I agree I mean i luv em both but imma hyperdunk type of guy n wait til we see some pes alot of u r gonna have a change of heart

Originally Posted by cornzilla

After watching that video.

Hyperdunk>Hyperfuse

Zoom in both the forefoot and heel
pimp.gif
Just the overall shape of the shoe looks better.

I agree I mean i luv em both but imma hyperdunk type of guy n wait til we see some pes alot of u r gonna have a change of heart

Originally Posted by five30

If only the Hyperfuse had both forefoot and heel zoom...
ohwell.gif

they would easily be the best basketball shoes. Ive got the 2010 lows and they are way better than the Kobe VI.

Originally Posted by five30

If only the Hyperfuse had both forefoot and heel zoom...
ohwell.gif

they would easily be the best basketball shoes. Ive got the 2010 lows and they are way better than the Kobe VI.

^ i have both too. the lows breathe a lot better, i'll give them that, but i wouldn't say they're better that the zk6.

i gotta try on the hyperdunk 2011 first before i form an opinion on which is better. but right now i'd say hyperfuse > hyperdunk.

^ i have both too. the lows breathe a lot better, i'll give them that, but i wouldn't say they're better that the zk6.

i gotta try on the hyperdunk 2011 first before i form an opinion on which is better. but right now i'd say hyperfuse > hyperdunk.

well IMO they are better, im a pretty competitive baller. wore mine every time i played for 4 months, the VI's are alright. Not better than the V's so they werent that great.

Hyperfuse low are much better IMO.

well IMO they are better, im a pretty competitive baller. wore mine every time i played for 4 months, the VI's are alright. Not better than the V's so they werent that great.

Hyperfuse low are much better IMO.

Is it me or do those PE's back there need a little bit of white on them? I love the LO's and Westbrooks but just cant see myself wearing a all yellow and an all orange shoe 
ohwell.gif

Is it me or do those PE's back there need a little bit of white on them? I love the LO's and Westbrooks but just cant see myself wearing a all yellow and an all orange shoe 
ohwell.gif

The hyperfuse low 2010 reminds me of the KD3. I have the red colorway and whenever I wear it I just think I have on the ASG KD 3. Anyone else thinks this?

The hyperfuse low 2010 reminds me of the KD3. I have the red colorway and whenever I wear it I just think I have on the ASG KD 3. Anyone else thinks this?

Back
Top Bottom