Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by iamlegend

got westbrooks/rondos and used my birthday coupon. I hope they have the rudy gays for awhile

Were you in the purple suede skate shoes?
laugh.gif

My HoH finally figured out they release today smh,but their shipment won't be here till Monday.

My HoH finally figured out they release today smh,but their shipment won't be here till Monday.

From seeing them in person, all 4 pe's are nice. My two favorites were Westbrook's and Rondo's. I told myself I was only gonna buy one though so I decided to go with the Westbrook's

From seeing them in person, all 4 pe's are nice. My two favorites were Westbrook's and Rondo's. I told myself I was only gonna buy one though so I decided to go with the Westbrook's

Originally Posted by Jada2001Retro

got westbrooks/rondos and used my birthday coupon. I hope they have the rudy gays for awhile

laugh.gif
were you asking about the westbrooks also?
roll.gif
Actually i live in jacksonville but my friend lives in orlando and he got them for me.  So you saw him instead me lol

laugh.gif
were you asking about the westbrooks also?
roll.gif
Actually i live in jacksonville but my friend lives in orlando and he got them for me.  So you saw him instead me lol

laugh.gif
I figured...because he asked if they had the Westbrook Hyperfuse and they were sitting right infront of him, I was like is he serious?

laugh.gif
I figured...because he asked if they had the Westbrook Hyperfuse and they were sitting right infront of him, I was like is he serious?

Yeah i was on the phone with him to talk him through it, he's into sb's/ supras. So when i was trying to explain to him the shoe he was like hyper what?

Yeah i was on the phone with him to talk him through it, he's into sb's/ supras. So when i was trying to explain to him the shoe he was like hyper what?

It is, but I got my $10 VIP gift card and used it and paid $95 out the door.

Nice.

Are they still doing the Bday thing?

It is, but I got my $10 VIP gift card and used it and paid $95 out the door.

Nice.

Are they still doing the Bday thing?

got these from 34th a little while ago. shouts to fellow nt'er pharrel? who was there too. my bad if i was a little short, i was in a rush

got these from 34th a little while ago. shouts to fellow nt'er pharrel? who was there too. my bad if i was a little short, i was in a rush

Back
Top Bottom