Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Fresh.. as much as I dislike Hyperfuse.... OR Did..

that pic of yours sold me for real. I now have a few lows and look forward to a few more.
good looks Rock, yea when I seen the 1st pics I was a lil sketchy, then I seen these colorways, and was like
eek.gif
, if I had to go with just a pair I would go get them

Westbrooks. and the comfort on these are Crazy.. i know you can pull off these colorways. NO ROMO

I got a 9.5 in last years westbrooks. Should I go with a 9.5 again this year or go with my true size 9? Thanks in advance

I got a 9.5 in last years westbrooks. Should I go with a 9.5 again this year or go with my true size 9? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

lolwutkindaquestionisthat?
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I recently got the all black Hyperfuse. Played with them for  about 4 hours on Monday, but was in pain due to shin splints. I'm hoping if I double sock next time, the pain will go away.

I recently got the all black Hyperfuse. Played with them for  about 4 hours on Monday, but was in pain due to shin splints. I'm hoping if I double sock next time, the pain will go away.

Originally Posted by j4ck

laugh.gif

A question that helps him pick a size that won't be small on him.My HoH was lying...suprise...I walk in and they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 13 in Westbrooks, not just 8 and 13, them fools piss me off.

Originally Posted by j4ck

laugh.gif

A question that helps him pick a size that won't be small on him.My HoH was lying...suprise...I walk in and they had 8, 9, 9.5, 10.5, 11.5, 13 in Westbrooks, not just 8 and 13, them fools piss me off.

^Not sure but they also took down 2 other colorways white/royal/grey and black/volt/blue. They added the black/metallic-volt and the white sport red though (which initially were posted but unavailable). The white/royal/grey colorway had very limited sizes left so maybe they just sold out. Loving this shoe for hooping. Sold my 2010.....No comparison.

JS"

^Not sure but they also took down 2 other colorways white/royal/grey and black/volt/blue. They added the black/metallic-volt and the white sport red though (which initially were posted but unavailable). The white/royal/grey colorway had very limited sizes left so maybe they just sold out. Loving this shoe for hooping. Sold my 2010.....No comparison.

JS"

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Cbfpunch....completely understand where your coming from, but you may want to try walking or running in em around the house (carpeted or hardwood area) to try and break em in a bit before you send them back. They do get better. I balled in my pair for the second time last night and theyre softening up. I ruptured my achilles so I have to be very careful when it comes to bball kicks (Air Max Fly By hurt my achilles so much I couldnt even walk around the store) and these rubbed right on my incision. I thought I wouldnt like these either but I'm a huge fan. The ankle support and medial support (honestly the shoe in general) is much better than the 2010. Again, Id say just give em a chance.

JS"
dang everybody is getting achilles injuries.

Originally Posted by Jersey Sauce

Cbfpunch....completely understand where your coming from, but you may want to try walking or running in em around the house (carpeted or hardwood area) to try and break em in a bit before you send them back. They do get better. I balled in my pair for the second time last night and theyre softening up. I ruptured my achilles so I have to be very careful when it comes to bball kicks (Air Max Fly By hurt my achilles so much I couldnt even walk around the store) and these rubbed right on my incision. I thought I wouldnt like these either but I'm a huge fan. The ankle support and medial support (honestly the shoe in general) is much better than the 2010. Again, Id say just give em a chance.

JS"
dang everybody is getting achilles injuries.

Back
Top Bottom