Nike Hyperfuse 2011

I like the name they dub the pack....

RUN WITH US OR RUN FROM US

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This pack would have done well no matter how limited it is..should have made more for HOHs or Niketowns..

This pack would have done well no matter how limited it is..should have made more for HOHs or Niketowns..

Man... I want that Pack!!!!! ughhh.. can't believe it snuck up on me like that!.. nike needs to put releases on stuff.. and it should have been a tad more of a wider release... maybe not all HOH's, but atleast all NY spots

Man... I want that Pack!!!!! ughhh.. can't believe it snuck up on me like that!.. nike needs to put releases on stuff.. and it should have been a tad more of a wider release... maybe not all HOH's, but atleast all NY spots

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Picked these up yesterday. These are soooo dope!!!!!! Saw them and fell in love. Nike definitely did their thing on these
a7c168638ee08baf78b350ad978cdc1fea0509f3_r.jpg

f8b1626588ed82a779b1aea26deb14a9b4c3e3d5_r.jpg

42c36bb16ac585efe50b8e5ca776706f66eded30_r.jpg

so are the HOH olive version that evry1 is talkin bout the same as the iguana/max orange/black color that are for sale @ eastbay?????

Originally Posted by Joee1024

Picked these up yesterday. These are soooo dope!!!!!! Saw them and fell in love. Nike definitely did their thing on these
a7c168638ee08baf78b350ad978cdc1fea0509f3_r.jpg

f8b1626588ed82a779b1aea26deb14a9b4c3e3d5_r.jpg

42c36bb16ac585efe50b8e5ca776706f66eded30_r.jpg

so are the HOH olive version that evry1 is talkin bout the same as the iguana/max orange/black color that are for sale @ eastbay?????

My mom called from the store saying something like they only had sizes 13.5 and 10 left. I have an extra pair of brooklyns in 12.5 that I'm thinking about putting on ebay though

My mom called from the store saying something like they only had sizes 13.5 and 10 left. I have an extra pair of brooklyns in 12.5 that I'm thinking about putting on ebay though

Originally Posted by hod

bro.. whats the number to boulevard Ice.. I need it
you can inbox it

Originally Posted by hod

you can inbox it

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Originally Posted by hod

you can inbox it
There is no number for BLVD ICE. They don't even have a phone inside the store. Generaiya has made many trips there this summer, and asked multiple times. They also don't do phone orders.

Originally Posted by hod

you can inbox it
There is no number for BLVD ICE. They don't even have a phone inside the store. Generaiya has made many trips there this summer, and asked multiple times. They also don't do phone orders.

Originally Posted by manslayer

The eastbay ones dont have that black tongue ^
so the eastbay or NDC olives dont have the black tongue only the HOH version???......i guess the pictures posted on the sites must be wrong then cause they look black to me!!!

Originally Posted by manslayer

The eastbay ones dont have that black tongue ^
so the eastbay or NDC olives dont have the black tongue only the HOH version???......i guess the pictures posted on the sites must be wrong then cause they look black to me!!!

was luckly enough to get the NYC pack!!!!!
happy.gif
..........BIG shout out to the homie FRESH 4 helpin me out wit them!!!!!!
wink.gif

was luckly enough to get the NYC pack!!!!!
happy.gif
..........BIG shout out to the homie FRESH 4 helpin me out wit them!!!!!!
wink.gif

For real though..
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know if Nike is going to have more releases in NY this weekend for the boroughs pack or team Nike?

I have a friend whose on vacation in NY this Friday-Tues..

For real though..
ohwell.gif

Does anyone know if Nike is going to have more releases in NY this weekend for the boroughs pack or team Nike?

I have a friend whose on vacation in NY this Friday-Tues..

Back
Top Bottom