Nike Hyperfuse 2011

you know what ima end this.. instead of it going on back and forth..

hood is right..

we all know who's legit and etc. moneylicous is that dude.
pimp.gif

mikeyman you should have come in here before you bought those, there are a plenty of b-day coupons out that could have at least saved you $25. I don't think i've paid full price on hyperfuses since they've released even on the HOH exclusives, so don't hesistate to ask because its about saving money to get more kicks.

mikeyman you should have come in here before you bought those, there are a plenty of b-day coupons out that could have at least saved you $25. I don't think i've paid full price on hyperfuses since they've released even on the HOH exclusives, so don't hesistate to ask because its about saving money to get more kicks.

Originally Posted by iamlegend

I realized i shoulda bought em with it when i got home and saw the coupon topic. Anyways, when I bought these a man in ftl walked up to me and offered me a 170 gc for 100 cause his car broke down. I felt bad cause i kinda ripped him off but he proposed he deal.--Posted From an Android Device

I realized i shoulda bought em with it when i got home and saw the coupon topic. Anyways, when I bought these a man in ftl walked up to me and offered me a 170 gc for 100 cause his car broke down. I felt bad cause i kinda ripped him off but he proposed he deal.--Posted From an Android Device

One of the best posts Generaiya has read here on NT. Much respect 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Fresh no words needed my man. You know if anyone knows how things go it's me.

I still shake my head about stuff and how quickly stuff turns no matter what you've done.

NT - where loyalty contributions and tenure mean nothing lol.

We still wake up with plenty of sleep tho bruh.

I do like these HFs though

I still shake my head about stuff and how quickly stuff turns no matter what you've done.

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Thanks bro. gonna just that lil incident slide. gonna not pay it no mine..

just sucks that seeing that sig in almost every thread I go in. Maybe I should do the same. waitt can't my sig can't hold enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NikeDealer

Thanks bro. gonna just that lil incident slide. gonna not pay it no mine..

just sucks that seeing that sig in almost every thread I go in. Maybe I should do the same. waitt can't my sig can't hold enough
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by generaiya

pimp.gif
Thanks man, also fresh i saw what you did in the kd3 thread
eek.gif
 with the scoring titles for all the NT fam crazy.  Also I have used the b-day coupons at the hoh's in atlanta and orlando with both of them taking the multiple copies
pimp.gif
.  And to me these perform alot better than the previous years, they have a better fit around the collar and aren't as wide as the the kobe's (to me).  My foot is narrow so hyperfuses allow me to play without double socking but still gives me that tight fit that we are all after when we play ball. 

Back
Top Bottom