Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I'm sorry SLP but never ever think that it's okay to use block lettering for your nametag again. Lettering is not your strongpoint, no disrespect.

But awesome pickup, those shoes look too clean! And thanks for the pics

grin.gif
What the hell does that have to do with anything?...you act like buddy sat down and thought out how he was going to perfect his nametag with "block lettering", it probably took him all of 1 min to draw that out... Just critique the shoes and/or move around

Dope shoes though, That clear sole is gonna yellow like no other though.
tired.gif

I said the same thing. But i was like maybe they know each other.. but if he don't
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by MoreUptempo

I'm sorry SLP but never ever think that it's okay to use block lettering for your nametag again. Lettering is not your strongpoint, no disrespect.

But awesome pickup, those shoes look too clean! And thanks for the pics

grin.gif
What the hell does that have to do with anything?...you act like buddy sat down and thought out how he was going to perfect his nametag with "block lettering", it probably took him all of 1 min to draw that out... Just critique the shoes and/or move around

Dope shoes though, That clear sole is gonna yellow like no other though.
tired.gif

I said the same thing. But i was like maybe they know each other.. but if he don't
indifferent.gif

I won't even get into it. Certain lifestyle but if you're not about that then I understand. Certain things should be left off of shoe forums, I let one slip. Shots accepted.

Need those PE's in my life

I won't even get into it. Certain lifestyle but if you're not about that then I understand. Certain things should be left off of shoe forums, I let one slip. Shots accepted.

Need those PE's in my life

i gotta see them in person, but probably wont cop anyway. breaking out the HOH's WB's this sunday. haven't played since like may or something. I might die. Nice pick SLP

i gotta see them in person, but probably wont cop anyway. breaking out the HOH's WB's this sunday. haven't played since like may or something. I might die. Nice pick SLP

roll.gif
roll.gif

I ain't even gonna lie It literally took me 30 sec to draw out that sloppy tag.

Also just to give everyone a heads up I purchased them at Niketown Chicago.
They literally have all the GR hyperfuse on sale for like $59 and the lows for $54, and all the Lebron 8v3 were marked down to $119

roll.gif
roll.gif

They literally have all the GR hyperfuse on sale for like $59 and the lows for $54, and all the Lebron 8v3 were marked down to $119

Clear soles are a nice cherry on the top for a well done colorway. Unlike the previous Westbrook "PE", where every other part of the shoe was either orange or blue

Clear soles are a nice cherry on the top for a well done colorway. Unlike the previous Westbrook "PE", where every other part of the shoe was either orange or blue

Originally Posted by SLP Product

roll.gif
roll.gif

He knows 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SLP Product

roll.gif
roll.gif

He knows 
laugh.gif

from NT CHICAGO FACEBOOK

that particular pair of Hyperfuse 2011s were either extremely limited in number, or not released at all. They were specially made for Westbrook, therefore they are not available across all Nike retail locations.

from NT CHICAGO FACEBOOK

that particular pair of Hyperfuse 2011s were either extremely limited in number, or not released at all. They were specially made for Westbrook, therefore they are not available across all Nike retail locations.

^ i dunno about all that but i think they are slated for a october release along with the rondo alternates

^ i dunno about all that but i think they are slated for a october release along with the rondo alternates

just wish the wbrooks had a logo.

The clear sole is nice and i'm all over the photo blue...just too much other stuff.

just wish the wbrooks had a logo.

The clear sole is nice and i'm all over the photo blue...just too much other stuff.

Originally Posted by jdotnas

Those westbrooks are dope called NTNY and they had no idea what i was talking about. What else is new. SMH
laugh.gif
Yeah before the rudy's and the other PE's dropped I walked in there asking and they had no clue. My homeboy was like "how do they work there and not know what's coming out?"

Those westbrooks are dope called NTNY and they had no idea what i was talking about. What else is new. SMH
laugh.gif
Yeah before the rudy's and the other PE's dropped I walked in there asking and they had no clue. My homeboy was like "how do they work there and not know what's coming out?"

Originally Posted by HOOD17

laugh.gif

Most are simply there for a paycheck which is fine.  But I tend to ignore most of them when they try to kick knowledge about kicks to me. Especially the lames in NSW.

Back
Top Bottom