Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

Originally Posted by evisumane123

Are the Westbrook and Rondo Pes supposed to be limited?and to how many?
No, they are all over the place.  The random footlocker in my mall recieved 24 pairs of westbrooks and rondos. 

They are on eastbay right now

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

No, they are all over the place.  The random footlocker in my mall recieved 24 pairs of westbrooks and rondos. 

thanks, I was just wondering also because the cheapest pair ive seen on ebay was $150 for either so I didnt know if these were a limited release at all

Originally Posted by sneakergameinsane

thanks, I was just wondering also because the cheapest pair ive seen on ebay was $150 for either so I didnt know if these were a limited release at all

Thanks guys for posting the DWILL pair. Got the Arizonas last year that he wore when he got to jersey and now can get theses.

Thanks guys for posting the DWILL pair. Got the Arizonas last year that he wore when he got to jersey and now can get theses.

Just received an email from Eastbay Re: Westbrook Home (white based with clear sole and apparent RW"Why Not" logo on tongue) available to Gold Club members first.  Check email and or spam for said message.  They look real nice and definitely have more "pe" to them than the Blue ones.  Also a home Rondo pictured.

Just received an email from Eastbay Re: Westbrook Home (white based with clear sole and apparent RW"Why Not" logo on tongue) available to Gold Club members first.  Check email and or spam for said message.  They look real nice and definitely have more "pe" to them than the Blue ones.  Also a home Rondo pictured.

the westbrook hyperfuses are crazy. i picked up my pair. its a GR shoe though so im pretty sure everyone will have this pair. wouldnt be too hard to find at all. every footlocker has this shoe right now.

the westbrook hyperfuses are crazy. i picked up my pair. its a GR shoe though so im pretty sure everyone will have this pair. wouldnt be too hard to find at all. every footlocker has this shoe right now.

Back
Top Bottom