Nike Hyperfuse 2011

Was going to grab the Westbrook orange/blue but saw these in Finishline. Way better IMO. 
pimp.gif
 Looks MUCH better in person. These shoes break in a little right? Its a bit snug on my feet. Im usually a 10 in regular shoes, and I always grab basketball kicks in a 10.5 so I always "size up". I didnt wanna do an 11 in these.
xl454136-014_fl.jpeg

Was going to grab the Westbrook orange/blue but saw these in Finishline. Way better IMO. 
pimp.gif
 Looks MUCH better in person. These shoes break in a little right? Its a bit snug on my feet. Im usually a 10 in regular shoes, and I always grab basketball kicks in a 10.5 so I always "size up". I didnt wanna do an 11 in these.
xl454136-014_fl.jpeg

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

pimp.gif

Wow. I may get these. Love the titanium hue.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Have to grab those westbrooks no matter what.. I have to
grab them on eastbay...I used a 15% off coupon...shipped for $95

Originally Posted by NotoriousMJ23

Have to grab those westbrooks no matter what.. I have to
grab them on eastbay...I used a 15% off coupon...shipped for $95

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by MJ2229

I tried but since it was over the phone, they told me the 20% off for over $99 is for online only, and these aren't on their website yet. Is there any other way NT?
If you would like for us to look over your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the promotion code you wanted to use on the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks EastbayRep - Ray! I called and they said they would refund me the difference. Good looks!

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by MJ2229

I tried but since it was over the phone, they told me the 20% off for over $99 is for online only, and these aren't on their website yet. Is there any other way NT?
If you would like for us to look over your order, just send us a private message with your customer/order number and the promotion code you wanted to use on the shoes.

EastbayRep - Ray
Thanks EastbayRep - Ray! I called and they said they would refund me the difference. Good looks!

Originally Posted by KingJay718

pimp.gif

Yeah, gunmetal-@@+. Its really nice. And break in? What break in, these shoes were comfy. Had a game today and felt an extra bounce. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Yeah, gunmetal-@@+. Its really nice. And break in? What break in, these shoes were comfy. Had a game today and felt an extra bounce. 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Funny, I was just the opposite. I saw those on finishline last week. Loved the pic. Went to see them in person tonight with hopes of buying and I just thought the silver was too dark. Nice colorway, but I passed

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Funny, I was just the opposite. I saw those on finishline last week. Loved the pic. Went to see them in person tonight with hopes of buying and I just thought the silver was too dark. Nice colorway, but I passed

Back
Top Bottom