Nike Hyperize review request?

Might be a little early, but has anyone balled in them yet? How do these fit? Any info would be nice, as I am considering copping a new pair of ball shoes.

Thanks.

Nobody got Hyperizes..?
nerd.gif

my boy got the white men can't jumps early..

according to him, the biggest difference between hyperize and hyperdunk is a wider fit.

other than that, same thin upper, same lunar/zoom cushioning, same traction..

That's cool, thanks for the input...
If anyone can provide a more informative and detailed review on these shoes, it's definitely appreciated.

where have they released? Size 12 if ya boys review is true then im gonna but them all up. i got decently wide feet and the HD was a bit narrow.
so i'll prob have a better fit in the Hyperizes

I only fitted in them and ran around for like 5 minutes ,

True to size , I tried sidney deane one
mhm, thats all I can say for now, because I'm not going to pay 170 CAD + 12% tax :O

What they feel like? Do they feel like 2k4's or hyperdunks?.... a mix or both? do they feel flmsy?

I got the Nike Hyperize TB Black/Red a couple of weeks ago and I have balled in mine for 6 games. IMO, this shoe feels like an enhanced version of theHyperdunk. I was more impressed with the feeling of these than I was when I first balled in my Hyperdunks.

Design - 10/10
FIRE!

Support/Comfort/Fit - 9/10
This shoe is very comfortable. Although they are very light, I was impressed with the feeling of the Lunar in this shoe. I am a 6'4, 175 lbs. slashingguard and the shoe gave me maximum comfort when I was making lateral and vertical moves, and quick cuts on offense and defense. Although the ankle support isbetter on the Hyperdunk, the Hyperize gives great ankle/foot support. The only issue with the comfort and fit was that the shoe felt a little loose. My pair isa 11.5, which is true size, and the shoe felt loose around the top of my foot.

Traction - 8.5/10
Like the Hyperdunk, this shoe does not have as good traction as other bball shoes (i.e. Powermax, ZK4, etc.). Even though I did not feel as if I was slidingaround the court, I feel that the traction on this shoe could be better.

Weight - 10/10
Sometimes shoes that are too light can bring problems to players, but I didn't have any problems with the weight. Lightest Basketball Shoe on the market!

Cushion - 10/10
I'm praying that the lunar does not bottom out like the Hyperdunks, but the cushioning on the Hyperize is unbelievable straight out of the box.

Overall - 9.5/10
This is one of my favorite basketball shoes already! Some might think that this is a takedown of the Hyperdunk, but as I said earlier, this shoe feel like anenhanced version of the Hyperdunk. The comfort, cushioning, fit, and weight are all great. The only problem that could be better on this shoe is the traction.Other than that, the Nike Hyperize is one of the top 3 basketball shoes on the market with the Zoom Kobe IV and the Nike Powermax. One other thing that is sogreat about this shoe is it's versatility. Although it might be labeled as a shoe for "Guards", I think it could be great for big men aswell....and this shoe is fire and can be worn casually.

Here are pics of my Nike Hyperize TB (before wearing them):

how do they have great ankle support when they feel loose at the top of the shoe? just asking.

i'd assume the hyperize would much better traction that the hyperdunk because the hyperize went with herringbone traction. but i guess that didn't helpat all?

andfattoo: when i said "top of the shoe", i meant by the laces. the laces do not tie up tight enough causing a loose feeling.

cbfpunch: the herringbone didn't help, imo.

boston3party: if you ball hard in these, they will crease badly. but if you're wearing them casually, you will get some creases on the toe.

Thanks SCBlazr for the review, really appreciate it man..

Quick question though, which overall perfomance is better: the Hyperize or the ZKIV? I'm in a bit of a dilemma right now haha.

^ two totally different shoes. The Hyperize probably weighs half as much as the Hypermax. If your a big like a 4 or a 5 i'd go for the hypermax.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

^ two totally different shoes. The Hyperize probably weighs half as much as the Hypermax. If your a big like a 4 or a 5 i'd go for the hypermax.

See I'm more of a 3/4. I play the post and perimeter around the same. 6'7" 198-208. I just wanted to know which would be the better shoe for me.

Personally, when i tried on the hyperize, i was very disappointed in the cushioning. They fit well, but i felt no cushioning at all. If the cushioning was likethey hyperdunks i would be pleased because the lack of the ankle support can be taken care of by some ankle braces. But for the money, they are definitely notworth it.

Just wore my Hyperizes, and I think traction is much better than the HDs,

IMO they are much lighter than HDs,

also HDs has a much better Fit and Comfort..

i believe the hyperize is more suitable for 1/2/3,

if you're a 4/5, go for the hypermax. but that's just my opinion though.

Back
Top Bottom