Nike Hyperposite 2 2014

can't lie i'm oddly interested by these, can't wait to see how nike rolls them out

I'm sure the best colorways will be unobtainable and the GRs will look like my throw up after eating a box of crayons.

so basically they made little holes in the upper of the posite material, moved the swoosh, and called it a day :smh: :x

Looks like less posite material was used then due to those holes :smh:

I'm sure the best colorways will be unobtainable and the GRs will look like my throw up after eating a box of crayons.

Yup. Couldn't even just get one simple colorway for the first ones. Will never understand why Nike really, really didn't want to sell them when there were tons of colorways that would have sold out. I refuse to give them money for this new trash

Any word on retail price yet? $225 really hurt the Hyperposite, although due to the terrible sales, I was often able to get pairs for half price no problem.

This is not some hyped up retro. It's a performance basketball sneaker for big men, which is a nice in and of itself. Hoping Nike will move the price down to $200 and make these a little more reasonable for people.

With the Air Jordan price moving down to $225 from $250 and the LeBron price staying put at $200, I'm hoping the Hyperposite price might come down a little bit.

I've been playing in the Hyperposite for two years straight now and it's by far my favorite basketball sneaker of all time (and I've been playing in all the top of the line Nikes since the late 80s).

But it's getting harder and harder to track down pairs in the colors I like (I've gone through a few pairs each of the black/crimson, brown/orange and raspberry/pink pairs).

Curious about the full length zoom, but not sure I'll like it as much as air max.

Boooo! That USA pair is kind of nice though. The upper on these kind of remind me of Freddy Krugers skin, IDK why.

Back
Top Bottom