Nike ID invite question

was good yall, im going to be surprising my girl with a trip to new york from feb. 8 to the 14th. i was wondering exactly how the id studios in ny work (do istill need an invite, how to set up an appointment, etc.) if anyone has any contacts or connects out there please get at me at [email protected]..appreciate the help in advance

nikeid is now in Niketown NYC...instead of the stand-alone store downtown. All you gotta do nowadays is call niketown nyc...they can transfer you to nikeid andyou just tell them a date and time. Not tough like it was when it first opened.

It depends on what you want to make too. I know with air force ones, they had a weekly raffle and if they picked your name you got a chance to make them. But i think you can make them anytime now. Also you could make your id's not only at niketown nyc, but at nike sportswear in soho. Best bet is to giveboth places a call.

All the help is greatly appreciated y'all. Thanx in advance. Also I'm no stranger to ny ( my folks stay in marcy) however it's been a while since Ilast been out that way. I'm legal now, so where the clubs at!!!!

Back
Top Bottom