Nike ID @ NikeTown official eMail/Invite/Pics Thread. . .

Quote:
If you want it done right, do it yourself.
:\
ohwell.gif
DON'T PUT UP NO BRICK
The B.O.P.​

yeah. . . you get 45mins. . . if your 15 mins late you get 30 mins. . . blah blah .. . .

BWs can be ID'd . . . Theres like.. Crinkle patent... flat patent ... some crinkly leather like buffaloish... flat leathers.... MAD colors...

Gum options like i did above and for the sole..... im goin back soon...... Im gonna really get into it then... today i just threw something together real quick...

www.polofreaks.com_SHOP NOW OPEN...

thanks for the info polo, i got my appointment sunday.

i hope im not disappointed by the options on the BW.

also curious to see how this studio experience compares to 255 (was there every season).
theVILLE
friend or foe state ya biz...
AIM: johnnyblaze036

Damn, I'd kill to iD some BWs. One of my favorite Air Max ever. Can't wait to see some of the creations.
P - F U N K​

Anyone know if the Max 1 materials at the studio are different from the website?
Team AM (iD) FAMOur colorways are betterFinders Keepers...

Any info on prices of BW's and Dunks?
DestinationKicks: real great idea tommie, real great stereotee : you never f'n know these days stereotee : remember the alamo
"There is a fanbase that wants to hear good music, but there is a media that promotes foolishness." -Rhymefest

are AF1 iD's still for celebs?
TEAMKINGKOOPA
TeamWolfShirts
"This shirt makes me invincible as well as invisible. The ultimate addition to any spy's repetoire."

looks like pretty much everyone i knew from the old studio is gone. i wish them the best on their future endeavors.

oh well, so much for VIP, guess it's back to being IP.

and as far as the BW goes, i wish i had the actual color swatches, but this was the best that i could do -

Quote:
Smooth Full Grain Leather colors:
BLACK
WHITE
LIGHT CHOCOLATE
WALNUT
CHLORYPHYLL
DARK SLATE
BLUE DUSK
INDUSTRIAL BLUE
BRICKHOUSE

Oakwood Leather colors: