Nike is for sure bringing back the HEAT!!!!!!

Dont care about bubble size or leather used. As long as theyre the same color IM COPPIN!!!!

yall need to stop cryin over the "bubbles" if your that concerned about em then you guys can drop 300 on some DS OG's, i myself have been waitingfor nike to retro the reggie millers for damn near 8 years, since my bubble popped on my OG's, now if they retro the black / silver uptempo's alongwith these i will be a happy camper man.

2 pairs minimum

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Great news, but I fully expect at least one of three things to kill it for me (and many others):

1. Nike will use crappy paper-like leather
2. The color of the bubble will be more of a straight-up yellow than neon/volt
3. The bubbles will be too small

Hope I'm wrong though. :/
tired.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
If these can come out, then all the retros WE ALL PRAYED for..I believe will make a come back late 2009/2010!!!Thanks nike..
happy.gif

Quote:i do not understand the whole smaller air bubble thing.. why does it bother yall so much?

Because it was part of the ORIGINAL DESIGN, its the equivalent of putting a set of 14 inch rims on a range rover it looks dumb. A perfect example is the airmax 95, the shoes name implies MAXIMUM AIR, something the original shoe had, something the retro's don't case closed.

i would much rather be forced to hunt down an og pair in my size than flood the market with these. Makes it that much better when you finally get that pair andlace em up.. with that said i will be buying these i guess

Back
Top Bottom