Nike is for sure bringing back the HEAT!!!!!!

Because it was part of the ORIGINAL DESIGN, its the equivalent of putting a set of 14 inch rims on a range rover it looks dumb. A perfect example is the air max 95, the shoes name implies MAXIMUM AIR, something the original shoe had, something the retro's don't case closed.

wow you serious bout yours..

pimp.gif

glad to see these are coming back out, now the wait begins...
still want OG's though

PLEASE NIKE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT RUIN THIS!! Things like this freak me out cause the anticipation is gonna eat me alive... wondering if they willbutcher it or not.

im in canada, i hope fl wont have problems getting them in for me, especially w the 30% off

When cincy posted the info and I saw it, I literally stood up from my chair and gave the screen a standing O equipped with a slow clap and everything. This isa MUST COP (at least two). This shoe has been GRAIL STATUS for me for a while. Its been my desktop since last year and it still hasn't gotten old.

Originally Posted by eaglebball1499

Great news, but I fully expect at least one of three things to kill it for me (and many others):

1. Nike will use crappy paper-like leather
2. The color of the bubble will be more of a straight-up yellow than neon/volt
3. The bubbles will be too small

Hope I'm wrong though. :/
its a shame isnt it. Not only the fact that nike retros and re-retros pretty much every shoe but that the quality has suffered but the price staysthe same.

wow didn't expect to see these when i clicked this
thread. classic Nike basketball right there.
pimp.gif

As long as the colors and materials
are the same im good. people need to stop
wishing for OG sized air bubbles already.

Back
Top Bottom