Nike ISPA

632B0AAB-620A-40AF-B29D-F3AC42B33E7C.jpeg
3B37E0F1-EE29-44A9-A2B0-1B03A1C10742.jpeg
1A9CC0C8-DFD4-4E10-98ED-BBA3907B41C0.jpeg

The more I look at the overbreaks, the more I likes em.

The upper looks more streamlined on the overbreaks than they do on the regular daybreaks, imo.

TLDR - shoe of the year

looks are subjective but I’ve gotta say these are just next level in terms of design ambition. Are they weird? Sure, very — but it all works ... things that shouldn’t feel cohesive just do and I think they look incredible on feet and have to be seen in hand to appreciate em.

The comfort however isn’t subjective. These are the most incredible feeling shoes I’ve ever worn and I’ve got a sizable sample size to compare them to. They feel kind of like the zoom alphafly next% but everywhere (not just the toe box). It’s almost like you’re floating and being propelled forward at the same time.
The lockdown with the straps is way better than I anticipated and the split toe doesn’t do anything to distract from the comfort. It’s amazing an accomplishment to make something feel this good in such a non conventional manner.

I get why these were 500 bucks and I’d willingly pick up another colorway. It’s just that good
B1523DB4-B7F8-4DCB-A135-89D49493C2B9.jpeg
I missed these completely. I honestly didn’t think they’d sell out at $500...I need them to release the next color ASAP.

wore my overreacts a few times. very comfortable for light, casual wear but i wouldn’t use them for long walks. the thick react is too soft for someone as fat as i am.

btw can anyone tell me what that little tab on the tongue is for? the one with the button/snap on it that you can remove from the shoe.

AC45B75D-25BF-49CE-8283-2B80576342BE.jpeg

wore my overreacts a few times. very comfortable for light, casual wear but i wouldn’t use them for long walks. the thick react is too soft for someone as fat as i am.

btw can anyone tell me what that little tab on the tongue is for? the one with the button/snap on it that you can remove from the shoe.

AC45B75D-25BF-49CE-8283-2B80576342BE.jpeg
Branding...

Anyone have any info on how the ISPA drifter split fits? I’m usually a US10 but have wide feet. I wear 10.5 for vapormax.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom