Nike ISPA

how fast was the sell out time? it was fcfs? also, these were def popular after the sail colorway. nike did it right by not releasing them in multiple colorways like the overracts. the halloween theme def helped the hype

Not sure what i'LL do with it since I've got the OG already. It was merely out of impulsivity, lol

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201023-133215_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20201023-133215_eBay.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 269
i didn’t even wake up to try. snkrs releases are at 4am here and i can’t be waking up for a .00001% chance.

Sails Sz 10.5 on stockx just went for $560. just gotta wait the resellers out. Jade’s may dip below retail

- can someone give some quality feedback on the Road warriors. Looking at the zip tie and sock like bootie has me considering if these are worth the price of admission

Last edited:
Better cushioning than Lebron 18s?
I haven't worn a pair of 18's, won't be buying one, but I can say that these road warriors are unlike anything else. Not just excellent cushioning, but great support. I have a wide flat foot, these feel unreal on my feet. If it means anything, I'm also someone who didn't find boost or presto reacts comfortable.

Wish someone would come up with a 3D printed snap-on toe-vamp guard mod to cover the split-toe. Not that am hating the split-toe but IMO be sleeker. My 1st gen 🖨 already been decommissioned long ago, lol

Been wearing mines not stop this week. Switched it up to some Yeezy Qntms and they felt like bricks.

Back
Top Bottom