Nike ISPA

107E82C9-CE4E-4454-B26E-E213BF51E390.png

No 12.5 so I went with a 12. Hopefully that works.

Ordered ispa sense with some doubt.(Not my usual nike sizing - ordered small one)
Biggest problem is a part of outsole made to support arch is touching my feet.
Right one is kinda like stepping on half size of space bar (left be like on small lego brick).. no pain, but really annoying or irritating. (Guessing only right one is more severe than usual)
Looks super wide and it is really really comfortable(except for arch thing).
Also, it has air cushioning(never heard it before, but it says)

And, probably imma go Return it. Not
My size and it must be on sale before summer..
Where it say Nike sit at? And is it react?

6043BE5C-8876-4757-AFFA-542187665EB6.jpeg

Uh oh, I know what this means. I probably won’t see my Light Bone MOC UNDERCOVERs. For the life of me I cannot understand why Nike still uses LaserShip, their employees steal…CONSTANTLY. This is like the third pair of shoes of mine this has happened to. Fingers crossed but I’m not holding my breath.

those mocs look so great except that oval plastic piece is killing me. similar to the piece on the flows. still might try if they go on clearance though.

How do you even get these Mocs on feet?! I feel like I needed the jaws of life to get them on, and then they had so much heel slip when I did finally get them on. Such a bizarre shoe

I'm intrigued by the mindbody... I can't believe they sold out on SNKRS though
edit: nvm it was a fake sold out lol.. I might pick these up if they go on sale

Last edited:
I actually copped -- very interested to get them in hand.

....shoe made with no glue + 1 wire system & can be recycled later...

I like the concept a lot!
:nthat: 0]
I'm in between sizes and they have no half sizes so I'm going to see how these fit and how comfy these are before making any decisions haha

Anybody have the Universals? Part of me thinks they're ugly as sin but a part.... I kinda want them.

Interesting article with photos of some possible future models coming out.

Those in the top photo are a mandatory cop. Especially the one's on the right. Hopefully they release them. Love those clear bubbles :pimp:

Those have been out here in the states. I returned my pair.

They fit TTS but when you walk the side collapses in really weird, making it scrape the sides of your foot. It was unbearable for me.
What if you’re in-between sizes - TTS 11.5, would you go a 1/2 size up to 12 or down to an 11?

Back
Top Bottom