Nike ISPA

Road Warriors are what my Dutch ancestors dreamed of one day...

with-clogs-in-keukenhof.jpg

I just realized they release this month...of course that pair would come out first of all the new ISPA line.

Gonna try for the white overreacts this coming week, guessing they will be tough to cop like everything else..might give some of the Euro sites a go.

Gonna try for the white overreacts this coming week, guessing they will be tough to cop like everything else..might give some of the Euro sites a go.

White ISPA Overreact and the white Zoom-Type are on the radar this week.

Maybe consolation prizes, but they haven’t been hyped. If they sellout like the Trash Space Hippie series recently, this week might be full of L’s.

Idk what make Nike think these is $500 shoes I would say $350 max...Oh 8000 pairs
38CFC730-5DCD-4191-928F-D4A6DA17195E.jpeg

Last edited:
Will stay up tomorrow night and try for the overreacts via the EU sites, and will try SNKRS if that doesn't work on Thurs morning.

I'm glad I missed out on the Space Hippies because I really wanted the Black Overreacts.

My two main concerns are the lack of traction and having a huge react sole doesn't mean best comfort with the example being the cruzrone.

I'll try only on snkrs for easy returns. I hope everyone sleeps on them cause I want it.

Looking at copping the white overreacts and brown overreact sandals, only if they're easy cops tho :lol:

$500 for road warriors telling me to stay in my lane so I’m going for over reacts the way they talking should be most comfortable react shoe to date I’m eager to see...

$500 for road warriors telling me to stay in my lane so I’m going for over reacts the way they talking should be most comfortable react shoe to date I’m eager to see...

The stack height is high but I’m also curious as if that will transition to more comfort or...?

Presto React and Visions still are most comfortable with React IMO.

I'm glad I missed out on the Space Hippies because I really wanted the Black Overreacts.

My two main concerns are the lack of traction and having a huge react sole doesn't mean best comfort with the example being the cruzrone.

I'll try only on snkrs for easy returns. I hope everyone sleeps on them cause I want it.
There’s 2 types of react the react in runners and the other react that’s in presto and elements...

Visions are incredible comfort wise for my feet and I could see myself running in them if travelling and no proper running shoe with me. That’s why I took 3 pairs 🤣

Still not sure about the overreacts.

dang it just missed em, hopefully tonight I can land a pair from one of the EU raffles, don't wanna leave it up to snkrs app tomorrow..

Back
Top Bottom