NIKE...ITS TIME FOR SOME JEWEL AF1 RETROS.

Ive been on nt for like 7 years now.  I remember the days when someone would rock some military IVs or dt maxs, or godzilla barkleys and it would be like
eek.gif
  things have changed.  Nike has retroed just about every hot sneaker from the 90s....i mean think about it, they retroed the damn carnivores.   Af1 is slackin nowdays,  bring back the jewels, everybody loved em..remember the bad boy days??? puffy and mase floatin in them jumpsuits??? and nike...you KNOW girls will LOVE  these.   JUST DO IT.
these are one of my grails
pimp.gif
couldnt find a bigger pic though, the whole bottom is ice
smokin.gif

21l0808.jpg

theyre like candy
smokin.gif

156tmqc.jpg

bg46jp.jpg

2z9is0m.jpg

11gn9yo.jpg

So subtle yet so effective
2nvxi8o.jpg

29atws4.jpg

FRESH
pimp.gif

8wgje0.jpg

make em limited, make em qs, make em whateva, i got dough......just remember the creases in the leather
pimp.gif

Ive been on nt for like 7 years now.  I remember the days when someone would rock some military IVs or dt maxs, or godzilla barkleys and it would be like
eek.gif
  things have changed.  Nike has retroed just about every hot sneaker from the 90s....i mean think about it, they retroed the damn carnivores.   Af1 is slackin nowdays,  bring back the jewels, everybody loved em..remember the bad boy days??? puffy and mase floatin in them jumpsuits??? and nike...you KNOW girls will LOVE  these.   JUST DO IT.
these are one of my grails
pimp.gif
couldnt find a bigger pic though, the whole bottom is ice
smokin.gif

21l0808.jpg

theyre like candy
smokin.gif

156tmqc.jpg

bg46jp.jpg

2z9is0m.jpg

11gn9yo.jpg

So subtle yet so effective
2nvxi8o.jpg

29atws4.jpg

FRESH
pimp.gif

8wgje0.jpg

make em limited, make em qs, make em whateva, i got dough......just remember the creases in the leather
pimp.gif

say word. couldn't hurt with all the other ridiculous colorways and styles they've done on AF1s. But please Nike for the love of sneaks USE QUALITY LEATHER!!!

say word. couldn't hurt with all the other ridiculous colorways and styles they've done on AF1s. But please Nike for the love of sneaks USE QUALITY LEATHER!!!

Brings back so many memories.  Had a ton of these, and a few of the chromed out jewel mids.
These were very underappreciated when they were out.  I remember them sitting in piles outside of Dr. Jays in the sale bin for like $24.99 back then

21l0808.jpg

Brings back so many memories.  Had a ton of these, and a few of the chromed out jewel mids.
These were very underappreciated when they were out.  I remember them sitting in piles outside of Dr. Jays in the sale bin for like $24.99 back then

21l0808.jpg

I never liked these when they came out. I could never dig the way the jewel swoosh looked on most pairs. That being said, I like the way it looks on the black and orange pair. If they retro them, I'd give them a solid look, since I've come around on AF1 over the past 10 years, still don't own too many pairs though.

I never liked these when they came out. I could never dig the way the jewel swoosh looked on most pairs. That being said, I like the way it looks on the black and orange pair. If they retro them, I'd give them a solid look, since I've come around on AF1 over the past 10 years, still don't own too many pairs though.

I had pairs with the jewel swoosh and the metallic swoosh back in the day, I wanna say circa 96 but I could be off. Just a matter of time, they need to make it happen.

I had pairs with the jewel swoosh and the metallic swoosh back in the day, I wanna say circa 96 but I could be off. Just a matter of time, they need to make it happen.

these WOULD sell......cats from the 95-96 era will get them for nostalgic purposes, and i think younger kids nowaday would dig em too.  and like i said, girls would LOVE these.  just do it.

these WOULD sell......cats from the 95-96 era will get them for nostalgic purposes, and i think younger kids nowaday would dig em too.  and like i said, girls would LOVE these.  just do it.

when i saw this topic i was thinking " white and orange!!" and lo and behold you had the pic... if they drop instant cop

when i saw this topic i was thinking " white and orange!!" and lo and behold you had the pic... if they drop instant cop

Back
Top Bottom