Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Ja's still gonna release after what happened? I keep seeing ppl say its cap and that the NBA already did their investigation, but still.

The grizzlies are cats btw

Ja's still gonna release after what happened? I keep seeing ppl say its cap and that the NBA already did their investigation, but still.

The grizzlies are cats btw
Ain't nothing happened, fake news. I guess people REALLY wanna hate Ja and the Grizz smh

Ain't nothing happened, fake news. I guess people REALLY wanna hate Ja and the Grizz smh
I will never understand dumbass comments like this . “ ppl really wanna hate on Ja and the grizz” hate on what? A second round exit team? Hate on a team or player that has zero real accomplishments?

Yes it is something , it’s not “fake news” only thing fake is the Ja and Dillion brooks tough guy act. Steven adams seems to be the only real one and look what has happened since he’s been out.

Ja will find out the hard way if he keeps those guys in his camp

3 minutes in - "THEY ARE SUPER WIDE, THESE ARE DEFINITELY GONNA BE WIDE FOOT FRIENDLY"

images

Can someone tell me what he said about the cushion I never liked that dude and would rather not watch it
Edit: Nevermind I watched it. He said the back feels basic and the zoom in the front feels bouncy

Last edited:
Yep. Too many derivatives if this silo; Westbrrooks, PGs, Zions, etc.
Personally I prefer Kobe lows.

I agree they do look cheap but imma probably buy a few just for the season he has. Thought I only needed 2 Luka’s but I have 4 right now and might end up with another 4 🤫
That cream/blue/green/orange most certainly looks cheap as hell. Some colors look alright, but on the whole there is certainly a cheapness to this design. From the heavy mesh to the lazy slapped on leather panel at the forefoot, I would most certainly have to say that from a design perspective these definitely disappoint. I'll probably grab the blue pair just because of price point. I don't really understand nikes angle with their signature athletes not named lebron. Freaks? Boo. PGs? Boo. Kyries? Eh. KDs? Yawn. Now ja gets the same uninspired treatment. Can't wait to see how awful bookers shoe looks if those rumors are true.

Back
Top Bottom