Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

:rofl: I lov this place merry xmas

Probably because they didn’t plan on rolling these out this early until Kyrie thing happened lol. These were probably locked up until ASG at the earliest lol.

But what im saying is not one pic or photo of these has been seen, very rare in todays world considering social media and stuff

Nike rarely does straps on their first shoe, but they almost always do with their 2nd.

Strap on shoe 1: Griffey, PG
Strap on shoe 2 after none on one: LeBron, Kobe, KD, Kyrie, Zion (Jordan technically), etc.
Strap on neither shoe 1 or 2: Jordan, Giannis, Penny

Pg1 has strap

:rofl: I lov this place merry xmas

But what im saying is not one pic or photo of these has been seen, very rare in todays world considering social media and stuff

Pg1 has strap
I know. Did you read my full statement?

I'm even trying to avoid amy social media and NT today, and hopefully get to see them in an official Nike reveal for once 😅

The question is what they'll do to make these unique, because basically every nike sig right know is a low top with some form of zoom

I'm not convinced they're going to be novel tech/feel-wise so I just hope they look cool at least

Wonder if he debuts them tomorrow?!??👀

JS”

Waiting like
Screenshot_20221225-155708__01.jpg

Solid. Can’t really go wrong with a minimal low top shoe. If these have terrible traction like the freak 1s did I’m out though

Pretty basic! But I don’t hate it. Knew they would have some special containment/almost-strap design

Definitely the new Pg/kyrie. $110, straight forward tech. Some flash w the colorway.

Not the biggest fan of baby/light blue like that but i guess they had to go with an Easter cw regarding release time. Pink outsole fire tho. Glad he finally got his sig, long overdue imo. Will be copping, of course, can't wait for a Grizzlies-Michigan cw

Back
Top Bottom