Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

C383A280-7F68-4520-9827-C2EF3AB46F89.jpeg

No ea for me

Clicked link from j23 and I got sent to home page with nothing but some Jordan’s showing

Same. No EA. :frown:
Clicked the links and they just led me to the home page.

I initially thought it was a SNKRS "scratch" access. I confused the name of the shoe with the method they use sometimes. :lol:

PO

man what's the point when they send stuff out like "be sure to follow Ja on the Nike App and be the first to cop his shoes" when this never pans out to the people who actually are interested in them, a bunch of bot accounts probably getting access, trying to be careful
Idk how they do EA because if you look at my account you know basketball kicks carry my account and nothing

I honestly don't know how they do EA either.

You would assume, like mentioned, if you followed JA like they asked or if you consistently purchase basketball shoes you would be awarded with an opportunity to buy these early, but nope. Nike is real weird sometimes. :smh:

PO

I went through links 5 times before finally getting to the shoe and seeing the price slashed out and some "sold out" text. It was soon enough that I just think I didn't have access rather than actually missing it. And I think if you see "sold out", that means you never had access to it. Or maybe if its you see notify me. Anyway, one of the accounts on twitter said only 5k pairs were loaded. So I guess it got botted to hell or were otherwise just gone instantly. I wear a 13 anyway, so the chances of me getting one of the probably 24 pairs that were loaded, was infinitesimal.

I think I would prefer the originals if they flipped midsole/sole colors. (black midsole, white sole) Black soles just don't appeal to me.

Back
Top Bottom