Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

JA needs to give back to community and chosen FOUNDATION so he will get the TRUST back from his fan base
yeah but instead now his dad is wearing a REDEMPTION hoody court side

Fr3IMniacAYl3Xf

but u notice Ja with his daughter in arms postgame.. a la tatum and deuce.. that's part of the rebrand package/new image

It’s time we stop pretending to care about this outside of bruh being a lame for tryna look tough like that. Ja ain’t setting no worse example than the rappers/30 years of rap culture since Snoop that has him and people damn near twice his age like Drake acting like this lol

It’s time we stop pretending to care about this outside of bruh being a lame for tryna look tough like that. Ja ain’t setting no worse example than the rappers/30 years of rap culture since Snoop that has him and people damn near twice his age like Drake acting like this lol

Ja was prob influenced to do the **** he did by some dumb *** kids he seen on tik tok 🤣 . It’s a never ending cycle.

yeah but instead now his dad is wearing a REDEMPTION hoody court side

Fr3IMniacAYl3Xf

but u notice Ja with his daughter in arms postgame.. a la tatum and deuce.. that's part of the rebrand package/new image
All that's left is a sit down with Fallon and Kimmel, and they'll bring the laughs and Ja laughs at himself and end with something uplifting and... done, as far as Hollywood/Sport is concerned.

They’re nice, but not for me. I don’t like white mid soles with black soles. Now thinking about it, I’m not really a fan of black soles in general.

Now if they flipped the Black and the white, I’d be all over them. I get it though, kids going to run through them so the black is better.

Looks like he’s really doubling down on the two different colors on each shoe. Not a bad gimmick to be his schtick.

I actually like those black/grey/golds.

Has the release date been pushed back? I don’t see the blue pair slated for April 1st on the release calendars anymore.

Been knew the Texas Toast 1s was finna get pushed byke..

Honestly after having the Scratch pair the hype on these have fell off a cliff and are damn near DOA for me personally. I know they’ll still be huge/do numbers overall but I’m already ready for the 2s

Back
Top Bottom