Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

They really struggle to pull the trigger on these

I see what you did there ha.

In all seriousness though, IMO I think this is on Ja first (due to off court issues), and Nike second for no swift (and clear) contingency plan. Nike should have just said Game 1 of the playoffs for the debut (after the tipping point of flashing a gun). Even so though, his name continues to come up in off court issues so…

What's everyone's take and the tech on these? Might try a pair. when they drop.....ballin in the Lebron 20's right now and theyre great.
Do these have any full length Zoom Air or Air Strobel? What's the cushioning/ court feel like?

Usually i ball in Lebron's or KD's but might give these a shot.

It's a budget model

Cause they drug it out too long. Trying to drum up hype.

Someone will defend this statement saying Nike hires the best and blah blah blah

But Nike, to me, is being run poorly. It doesn’t appear to me like anyone, including the executives signing off on this ****, have any idea what they’re doing.

They’re gonna be a GR right? They’re just building hype to get it a day or two “early”…

First colorways have often sold better. The Zoo colorway of the Tatum is an example.

Not sure if it's because they're more limited, but them doing exclusive access might be a hint.

I have access, but gonna pass. Seems like it's sitting in most sizes and you also have access for a little over a day anyway. I don't wear a bigger "money size" so I'm sure it'll still be up if I change my mind on em before tomorrow. Also, it costs 0 status points so that's a plus. Usually EA stuff runs anywhere from 500 to 2000 points.

I have access, but gonna pass. Seems like it's sitting in most sizes and you also have access for a little over a day anyway. I don't wear a bigger "money size" so I'm sure it'll still be up if I change my mind on em before tomorrow. Also, it costs 0 status points so that's a plus. Usually EA stuff runs anywhere from 500 to 2000 points.

Still don't know how my account wasn't eligible.

Someone will defend this statement saying Nike hires the best and blah blah blah

But Nike, to me, is being run poorly. It doesn’t appear to me like anyone, including the executives signing off on this ****, have any idea what they’re doing.
This:emoji_point_up:

Attachments

• 71rAOZL9wVL._SY879_.jpg
    71rAOZL9wVL._SY879_.jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 12
Think I’ll swing by a mall later to check em out. I want this colorway, but if they can be had for under retail I’m all for it.

pretty much sold out on FNL…price point is key Wasnt expecting it being sold out in the first 10 or so minutes. Maybe end of day…

Back
Top Bottom