Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

Just a couple

1682470076910.jpeg

1682470097159.jpeg

“He got me,” LeBron said of Tatum's dunk over him. "That f***ing Tatum boomed me."
LeBron added, “He’s so good,” repeating it four times.
LeBron then said he wanted to add Tatum to the list of players he works out with this summer.

Well I guess I got lucky after 7 days of pending I just received shipping notice and my Paypals been charged by DSG Id pretty much given up.
WOW. I don’t even care at this point don’t really need a pair just wanted them

Last edited:
That was no layup attempt lol

Precisely what he was tryin to do. You can see his left hand dribble trying to move the ball to his right hand as he goes up but as soon as he hit Bron the attempt was over lol

Best move woulda been to feint the dunk and spin around statued Lebron for the easy lay up or, better yet, hit Tillman in the cut

Tryna poster LeCharge was wreckless (but woulda been dunk of the decade had he pulled it off 😂)
Ja with a reliable threat of a floater and some better decision-making is 100x more scary of a player

I haven’t seen GS pairs of the Ja 1s in stores, but surprisingly a kid asked me if we had them available at work the other day.

I could understand LaMelo because of the Rick and Morty collabs, but I don’t believe these shoes had much hype entering its release date.

So yes, them selling out kind of surprised me a bit.

Still want a size 11/11.5 of the Day 1s hopefully if I can catch a restock.

Back
Top Bottom