Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

I woke up maybe like 4 mins too late. Entered and immediately got the sold out message. 4am shock drop is rough. At least if Nike gives a date ahead of time, I know to set an alarm. Oh well, guess I’m keeping my fuels afterall

I’ve noticed with the EYBL release.. it’s randomly dropped. They did that with the Luka 1 EYBL right? And there wasn’t a restock of those last year too.

I’ve noticed with the EYBL release.. it’s randomly dropped. They did that with the Luka 1 EYBL right? And there wasn’t a restock of those last year too.

don't think Luka 1 EYBL released, but I think u meant the Jordan 36 Low EYBL, those Nike gave us ahead of time, easy cop tho.

Just peeped prices on goat and I hope the resellers get stuck with these. They’ll be lucky to break even after fees assuming people don’t raise their offers that I saw in my size 9

my question is, how many more colorways will we get of the 1s and how long are they gonna push this model before the 2s drop?

Appears these are gonna overlap into the new season, at least the beginning anyway

hopin dem Chimneys arrive via chimney for Xmas, b

my question is, how many more colorways will we get of the 1s and how long are they gonna push this model before the 2s drop?

Appears these are gonna overlap into the new season, at least the beginning anyway

hopin dem Chimneys arrive via chimney for Xmas, b
Just my guess but, 2s are probably going to be revealed around playoffs time and the public won’t be able to get them until sometime this year.

Wore the Trivas muliple times in Vegas on the honeymoon. They are very comfortable
Snapchat-1700306366.jpg

Back
Top Bottom