Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

anyone compare the cushion to Sabrina 1 yet? Or are these a lot more firm / lower?

Would love to know this too.
I’ll let you know in a few days currently playing in the hot punch color way of Ja1’s and picked up Sabrina 1’s today
IMG_3406.jpeg

Did you buy different sizes?
Yes. TTS is really snug in my toe area. I wear smaller sizes for outdoor drilling (by myself, no ankle braces) and casual wear.

For hooping, I go up a half size or full size (full size up in Ja), since I have a flat and slightly wide foot. It is not loose and feels much better in the toe area and with my braces.

Sounds odd, but the full size up fits better for me while hooping. The tiniest amount of heel slippage, and still snug.

Yes. TTS is really snug in my toe area. I wear smaller sizes for outdoor drilling (by myself, no ankle braces) and casual wear.

For hooping, I go up a half size or full size (full size up in Ja), since I have a flat and slightly wide foot. It is not loose and feels much better in the toe area and with my braces.

Sounds odd, but the full size up fits better for me while hooping. The tiniest amount of heel slippage, and still snug.
Gotta do what works best. Was just curious tts for me works after a few wears with my brace when I do wear it they loosened up

Back
Top Bottom