Nike Ja 1 | Ja Morant’s First Signature Shoe

these look better than the Ja 1s , there's actually some interesting shape, sculpting, silhouette work

Yeah the midsole is too flat on the Ja pair. If these were the Ja’s people would be saying fire flames etc but they a generic Nike so no one will. :lol:

Ahh the power of a popular athletes name and what it can do for a shoe. Thats why they get paid the big bucks.

B2D2506A-3AF9-4896-A895-06D6C42D69F2.jpeg

Yeah they’re basic, but I like them. They’re not any more bland than the Kyrie 1 or KD 1. Also look like they could work off court too. I just hope the cushion isn’t bricks

The "teeth" on the Kyrie 1's make that shoe. Feel like these Ja's are missing just that one design cue. Bron has a double swoosh right now, Yanni has a backwards swoosh on his current and first, Luka has that wave design on his shoe, etc. These just very generic, I mean the wrap around swoosh I guess is a design cue that stands out but its on the back and is meh. That back angle pic up there does look nicer though, the midsole has kinda that hump that adds to its line.

Its not a bad effort but for how exciting a player Ja is, the shoe is rather bland.

The "teeth" on the Kyrie 1's make that shoe. Feel like these Ja's are missing just that one design cue. Bron has a double swoosh right now, Yanni has a backwards swoosh on his current and first, Luka has that wave design on his shoe, etc. These just very generic, I mean the wrap around swoosh I guess is a design cue that stands out but its on the back and is meh. That back angle pic up there does look nicer though, the midsole has kinda that hump that adds to its line.

Its not a bad effort but for how exciting a player Ja is, the shoe is rather bland.
This is just the debut cw, they are prolly gonna have some sick cw’s down the road

Just came to post this pic. Not a fan of the narrow tread on the midsole and the general narrowness of that area as a wide footer, but at least it feels like the toe area will be wide enough. Shoe looks great in that colorway. It's almost like bomb pop colors.

And the traction looks like it'll do the job.

Back
Top Bottom